Search results

+
  1. B

Wild Hunt + Witchers + Monsters = Works?

Wild Hunt + Witchers + Monsters = Works? Hello, I'm noob and I want to know your opinion on my deck that I'm currently using. I bought all the silver Witcher cardas and somehow got all the Crones, lol. Also im using 2 archespores and 1 griffin because I can trigger deathwish to 1 archespore...
  2. B

Too Few People Playing Casual

it never happened to me XD
  3. B

The joke has gone too far, uninstalling.

I agree with you that meta things are garbage since one of main mottos of Gwent that its Fair & Balanced and depends on skill, but it's not proper reason to uninstall and completely hate the game and think that it will never be again and that it will be only worse :)
  4. B

Apparently Thronebreaker got delayed to 2018

In my opinion it will be around or at the start of spring.
  5. B

Deck Opinions?

I think that those mushrooms and stuff are really uncecessary and should be replaced.
  6. B

"Saovine" UPDATE IS NOW LIVE!

It was so hard that I had to follow how to beat those guys on youtube XD
  7. B

Customize Campaign/ Novel-based campaign?

Yeah, absolutely great idea
  8. B

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

I don't really think so since u can craft your own stuff and you dont get scraps from kegs. I would say more, luck based.
  9. B

Your most stupid misplays

Pretty much every first and second and maybe third play with every faction xD Also once I accidently swapped Eredin to Unseen Elder without noticing it.
  10. B

Should Iris be a Gold card?

No, I dont think so, because it would be too much nerfed and nobody would use her. But maybe nerf her strength?
  11. B

Monsters review

I'm level 13 in Gwent. I outplayed balista and catapult spamming guy that rage quitted when I was defeating him, lol.
  12. B

The problem with hype

Well, we know that it will be long and betteer than normal current campaign. I dont honestly see how there can be THAT much hype. Anyway, I always try not to get hyped, and everyone sohuld do that.
Top Bottom