Search results

+
  1. Mr_Mugglez

NG poison & Philippe Van Moorlehem

For 8 provisions ha ha
  2. Mr_Mugglez

Saskia: Commander -- Overpowered? Milva -- Overpowered?

But that's the problem with these kind of games anyway. People copy the streamers from Youtube. Been happening for years.
  3. Mr_Mugglez

Saskia: Commander -- Overpowered? Milva -- Overpowered?

I'm not playing it but if ST are going through a period of dominance. It is most welcome!
  4. Mr_Mugglez

Back after 6 months - Still no balance in sight

I've never liked removal. I'm more of a pointslam/engine strategy player which ST doesn't have. Dwarfslam was the last time I had fun with Gwent and that was my own deck, more or less. Great fun. I realise not many will share my opinion. I hardly play anymore but had some good memories along the...
  5. Mr_Mugglez

Eldain and traps = Needs a nerf (now more for Madoc + Milva)

I like it when ST are doing well haha It's okay for SK to own the game for 6 months like it did prior to the game being revamped. But it's not just that. in the 4 years i've been playing (on and off) it's always NG and SK on top, then NR and MO...lastly ST get a foothold in the game because of...
  6. Mr_Mugglez

New Scoia'tael cards

New ST cards are decent, right?
  7. Mr_Mugglez

Is there anyone who is NOT playing NG in seasonal?

Plus one is always ST though so same thing really. I guess another faction has asvantages in the other seasonal modes. Swings and roundabouts
  8. Mr_Mugglez

Lets compare some Northen Realms and Skellige Cards and try to find any logic in they provinsion costs and design

Just played Nr 4x in a row, lost every match. I'm a ST player and a returning player that will now be an ex player again having not played this game for 6 months. Literaly every faction is better than ST, it's boring now, don't even bother with rnked unless you use the ST netdeck, there's about...
  9. Mr_Mugglez

Monsters nonsense Deck

Ogre Defender Kellultis and some other high power card. naturally he brought them back from the graveyard for R2. haha I've started playing again, not much but a little with a hybrid dbl tremmors and lacerate (finisher) plus cat witcher and gezras plus matrons/dol blathana for R1 or R2...
  10. Mr_Mugglez

Starter Decks and (unbalanced) Matchmaking

NR have always been 3rd best faction, something like that. when you get a chance try my beloved losers Scoiatel
  11. Mr_Mugglez

What ST handbuff archtype is missing.

There are no suitable 12 point cards for Fila to pull. I really get the feeling that after all these years ST is the last faction that the devs consider. I started playing 2016.
  12. Mr_Mugglez

You guys mean the "Orb" deck? are there any alternatives?
  13. Mr_Mugglez

How are ST doing these days? It's a few months since I last played.
  14. Mr_Mugglez

Bountiful Harvest - What cards can it play? I'm suprised!

poor card? But good for thinning?
  15. Mr_Mugglez

New Scoia'tael cards

bit 'meh' for me.
  16. Mr_Mugglez

So, fish do p**s in the lakes!

They say "Great minds think alike" and i'm pleased to say I had a similar dwarf deck going before I stopped playing Gwent and played another game. I also got a bit bored of the orb method of winning. I'm only ST players so...good to see Dwarfs getting some attantion again. Last time was the...
  17. Mr_Mugglez

Practice mode as bad as ranked?

It's the same complaint of four years ago. Netdecking youtube players. it's not going away is it? As for practice mode the people using netdecks need to learn how to use it so I guess that's why. Haven't played for a few months now. Not uninstalled yet haha
  18. Mr_Mugglez

"Swingy cards" aren't actually fun.

iT'S DIFFICULT FOR ANY CARD GAME DEV to balance anything. The youtube guys with no actuial jobs will share their deck and everyone will use that. It's never going to work. but this is the world we live in. Other people play other games that require them to input their skill. But GWENT...people...
Top Bottom