Search results

+
  1. Mr_Mugglez

Monsters nonsense Deck

Ogre Defender Kellultis and some other high power card. naturally he brought them back from the graveyard for R2. haha I've started playing again, not much but a little with a hybrid dbl tremmors and lacerate (finisher) plus cat witcher and gezras plus matrons/dol blathana for R1 or R2...
  2. Mr_Mugglez

Snowball on +1

Ridiculous haha But pleased my fellow ST players have their moment in the sunshine. [...] But at least ST can win easily on seasonal as opposed to ladder. Spellatell, nerf it!!!!! Dwarf slam nerf it!!!! Both got nerfed,
  3. Mr_Mugglez

I've nearly finished Thronebreaker

It's a lot of fun, very varied with many different kinds of playstyles. My problem ( in gwent) is I only play ST faction, which is very silly indeed having enjoyed TB so much. I guess ST and only playing ST is my problem and not the games. Although it does seem that removal is very present in...
  4. Mr_Mugglez

damage, damage, damage

Or boosty boosty! Sorry, i'm not really helping.
  5. Mr_Mugglez

Witcher trio played twice and also the 5 point "duel" gold card

Never seen this before. Cheat? I took a screenshot. I was facing the SK discard deck.
  6. Mr_Mugglez

Playing GWENT on a tablet

Is this possible? Thinking about buying a tablet. Been looking at Samsung tablets.
  7. Mr_Mugglez

Winter Holidays!

To one and all. Hope you have a cracking day tomorrow. Especially the younger ones, Christmas is for kids really isn't it. To all you dads out there. Don't get wasted tonight. Save a bit (energy) for tomorrow or you will have a very long day indeed! haha All the best In every, every forum I...
  8. Mr_Mugglez

Open Invitation to play without removal,damage or lock of any kind

Hello everyone I would like to play anyone who also likes points. Please add me and we can play without fear of other players interfering with your deck or removing your cards, locking them, scorching them, denying them anything!..zero damage or deck interference with your deck. That's the code...
  9. Mr_Mugglez

Milva doesn't work if you "renew" her

Plus her immune tag is gone. Not a bug?
  10. Mr_Mugglez

[Scoia'tael] "Now We Must Stick Togther"

So...how you lot getting on with our beloved ST faction? This thread is more of an open topic about the faction, without giving anything away to other factions who read this part of the forum. For the record, I do not read any other factions forum. Bronzes - I started out with Elves, nothing...
  11. Mr_Mugglez

Game Dev Faction Favouritism

Will it still be... 1 Nilfgaard/SK 2 Monsters 3 ST Or not? I only play ST so, hope not!
Top Bottom