Search results

+
  1. Etoclas

Berserk and lethal damage

All right, thank you very much!
  2. Etoclas

Berserk and lethal damage

Hi everyone! I was wondering if a unit with the Berserk ability receiving lethal damage dies before activating the Berserk ability. Ex. A hypothetical unit with 4 power and an ability Berserker 2 receives 4 direct damage. Its destruction happens before triggering the Bersker ability? I.e...
  3. Etoclas

"Primal savagery" balance: a 4 provision card with a 12 power potential (?)

Ah! All right! It was my bad not to check the card in the database, forgetting that values or cards can change during the game. Thank you very much for the answer! I'll remove the post (edit: I can't find a way to do it). Etoclas
  4. Etoclas

"Primal savagery" balance: a 4 provision card with a 12 power potential (?)

Hi everyone! I just saw Primal Savagery: deal 6 damage to a enemy. Deathblow: spawn a Bear Abomination (6 power) into a random allied row. So, it has the potential of 12 neat power gained (6 from destroying a 6 power enemy unit + 6 of the bear). And the minimum is still 6 (not spawning the...
  5. Etoclas

Boosting is prone to counter, don't pump too much

Hi everyone, I just wanted to highlight how boosting your units too much can be counterproductive. Especially on the same line...
  6. Etoclas

"Hide cards" not present with some cards

Hi everyone, as in the picture I have attached to this post, I played NG War Council (Look at the first 3 cards of your deck and play 1). When I have the selection of the 3 cards I wanted to see the board to know better which one to choose, but I could not find a "HIDE BUTTON" like in other...
  7. Etoclas

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

Hi there, just realized now, and I have could realized far before, that playing an online game is quite a waste of time. Gwent is, as the other online games with cards: - meta-driven (for logical reasoning); - endless (you will never finish anything, you only have little steps). There are...
  8. Etoclas

Question about Mandrake

Ok, it's another misunderstanding description. They should check the cards, it's a pity they are more accurate in the shop than in the cards.
  9. Etoclas

Question about Mandrake

Hi everyone, I just noticed that Spores resets the power of a unit, and it's a special organic card with 4 provision cost. Then we have Mandrake that resets a unit (here we don't have "resets the power", just "resets" - they should be described in the same exact way to make things clear), and...
  10. Etoclas

Why some very randomic cards were even designed? [game design question]

Hi, I've seen some cards that are totally randomic, such as this: I mean... You have four effects: two are practically useless, if not even bad, one is good and resilience is the best. So you use 6 provision points in your deck to have a card that 50% will be bad for its cost...
  11. Etoclas

Bleeding (5) or Bleeding "for 5 turns"? Same effect, two ways. Better just one.

I had problems at the beginning when reading this ability indeed.
  12. Etoclas

[Poll] NEVER surrender, at least you will lose.

Hi there! I want to share two little facts I had today: 1) I went in a match doing other stuff at home (and without looking at the screen) and when I turned to the screen I've found myself at turn 2 with one trashed card and with 2 seconds left to play (I played a Vicovaro Novice - 4 power...
  13. Etoclas

Yeah, indeed my post was a feedback about a mistake. I really hope they can make this good game better and better with players' feedbacks.
  14. Etoclas

"Tips & Tricks" has no "Tips & Tricks"

Well :LOL:
  15. Etoclas

Never Nilfgaard crew assemble

I don't know the lore behind the game, the first time I saw the factions, I read something about abilities and I went for NG immediately: I love playing tactic, subtle, tricky mechanics in games. And, you know, they have the LOCKDOWN ability: what can you desire more?! It messes up the strategy...
  16. Etoclas

Hi everyone, as in the screenshot some cards have different ways of describing Bleeding abilities: - give Bleeding (5); - give Bleeding for 5 turns. And the effect is the same. So I think they should be rewritten in a single way. What do you think about it?
  17. Etoclas

"Tips & Tricks" has no "Tips & Tricks"

Hi everyone, under each faction ability there is the button "Tips & Tricks". I was very disappointed when I found they were not "Tips & Tricks" at all, but just 4 suggested cards. I think it will be better either: - to change the name to "Suggested cards"; - to actually write TIPS AND TRICKS...
  18. Etoclas

Leader Ability play rates and win rates in Season of the Cat

Where can I find those charts? Thanks.
  19. Etoclas

Forfeit Mentality (and other issues)

It's not a team game, for me it's ok if my opponent forfeits, they are free to do so. I don't care about missions, achievements and so on. I care about playing my deck and improving. If the opponent forfeits... one step more in ranking and NEXT UP!
  20. Etoclas

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

It's not play to win, but play to get better cards faster. If you don't pay you can still easily win, but you will need just more time. And if you don't pay you can't get some decorative stuff, but if you don't care about them (here I am) it's totally ok :D
Top Bottom