Search results

+
  1. S

Hotfix for PS4 and PS4 Pro is now available!

If the problem with the inventory still exist then the haha comment is completely in place?
  2. S

I actually got some comments on my youtube video that the inventory bug keeps coming back haha
  3. S

Thats legit graphics... for playstation 2 :D
  4. S

Draw distance isnt *fixed* it is reduced as its stated in the post. Thats why you can still notice its not like it was, pop up still happens but its almost unnoticeable. That is cool as it was more than 6 months since I could play normally and right now I am ok with this because I know its what...
  5. S

The Witcher 3 patch for PS4 and PS4 Pro is out!

everyone is having yellowish tint. my game is actually transparent when loading, it is so bright I can see the ps store through the game lol
  6. S

Its fixed but it took them more than 5 months after "finding out" that the issue exist. When I sent my first report in december I was given the same scripted answer I got when I reported this bug. They are looking into addressing the issue. So if you say that they are aware of the issue doesnt...
  7. S

They knew about inventory bug back in january haha
  8. S

Rain

Rain Apart from fixing my inventory bug and creating this draw distance sillines I am still hopeful that I will play this game once more. However, I cant skip to mention that after patch 1.50 (or one before that) the rain became so often that a day filled with sun and blue skies is something...
  9. S

My 4k tv + ps4 pro is infected with this draw distance thing...
  10. S

You can play the game after loading - but beware that I got crash again. I fixed it by rebuilding database and reinstalling the game and now I have no crashes. Problem is draw distance which is shorter than... nevermind. Its unplayable almost.
  11. S

When my game loads the background is so shiny that I can see the ps4 OS in the back lolz. I can see my store offers when my game is loading haha that is insane
  12. S

OK! After reinstalling the game and rebuilding database I managed not to get a crash :O However, the inventory is still extremely laggy and it looks like its going to break in a matter of seconds but it doesnt. I tried this grass and details stuff and its present. Things load just in front of...
  13. S

Getting a game breaking crash on a 4 years old game is not normal at all. The irony is that CDPR is actually trying to solve the problem but it looks like its even over their possibilities...
  14. S

I am reinstalling the game and rebuilding the database. If the problem is still here then I guess the only fair solution is giving me my money back. Ive wasted so many months hoping that I could play this game once more and I am not happy...
  15. S

The mods on the forum promised that this patch will solve the inventory bug issue. It was stated by both PR and developer. The patch is out and my bug is still here. That is why I am asking.
  16. S

Why does level have to do with anything? I am level 38 and I stopped playing this damn game in december due to this damned bug. 5 months have I been waiting for this. 5 months. The update is here and my game still crashes
  17. S

Inventory bug anyone?
  18. S

Add non working inventory to this "wtf" xaxaxa
  19. S

What should I do - as far as I enter the shop no whites or yellows for me, just blue screen of death?
  20. S

What about my save files?
Top Bottom