Search results

+
  1. TacticalGrizz7

Terminal Timer bug?

This is probably a bug. Once you initiate the first choice the timer should begin to go down. If not, then you have all the time in the world to complete the puzzle. Enjoy the endless time to solve!
  2. TacticalGrizz7

For anyone curious if the AMD FPS FIX works....

I can attest to this actually working for me. I was running the game at 1440p with Ray Tracing enabled and several other settings lowerd and was getting around 30ish FPS on an RTX 3090. I applied the fix and I am now able to play with all my lowered settings changed to high or Ultra and get a...
  3. TacticalGrizz7

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I read another post from a programmer on Reddit (I am by no means a programmer, so forgive me) and he basically said that given the need to optimize and make things "work" on PS4 and Xbox One/S, the devs potentially had to remove many features, downgrade or tweaked the code especially during the...
  4. TacticalGrizz7

Cyberpunk in "V"R

I think the game requires too much for anything we have right now but it's fun to think about going through Night City in a VR headset, in the future. Plus with the main character being named "V", and braindancing being a thing, it just fits in the VR world nicely. The more I play the more I...
  5. TacticalGrizz7

Not Able to Scroll Through Dialogue Options

The game will not let me scroll through my dialogue options, leaving me to always pick the first choice. Anyone else having this issue? From what I can tell there is no other way to select dialogue besides the mouse wheel? I wish they allowed for directional controls or using the number...
  6. TacticalGrizz7

MUST HAVE faster animations for 8 seconds turn!

There isn't a way to disable the leader ability. Definitely something that should be available, especially for mobile platforms. Unfortunately, the only fix, is to play the cards/leader abilities quicker....pretty difficult in this seasonal mode.
  7. TacticalGrizz7

I agree that it's a good middle ground but I would just put an option in the settings to disable leader animations all together. You'd still get the poses and animations for round loses and wins but the leader animation for using the ability would be disabled and they would just stand therein a...
  8. TacticalGrizz7

Haha those damn amber alerts! I feel your pain, happened yesterday!
  9. TacticalGrizz7

Journey is Back: Join Ciri on the Path!

Thank you, that's what I thought but you never know. I'm mainly holding off because I'm not sure how much I can actually play this season. If I need the extra 25 boost later on I might purchase it. It would feel good to unlock all those rewards at once too.
  10. TacticalGrizz7

Journey is Back: Join Ciri on the Path!

Just to clarify, say I have unlocked 25 levels without purchasing the premium. If I bought the $25 premium that unlocks 25 levels, will that jump me to 50? Or is it strictly the first 25 levels of the journey?
  11. TacticalGrizz7

Small window for an "undo"

Another thing that drives me crazy and actually caused me to forfeit a game yesterday is when you run out of time and you are clicking on the range row and the game decides the exact opposite of what you want. If a card is locked to Ranged or Melee row, the game should automatically recognize...
  12. TacticalGrizz7

Interaction on Android is Frustrating

Yeah usually that's fine when I do it, but it still feels clunky for some reason. I mainly play on PC, so perhaps I haven't gotten use to the clunkiness.
  13. TacticalGrizz7

Interaction on Android is Frustrating

The response time is way too slow. I find myself roping way too easily or wasting a leader charge because the indicator that says you have the leader selected is not obvious enough. This happens when you click on a card with orders too. If you opt to not use the order, you have to be very...
  14. TacticalGrizz7

Planned changes to auto-mill functionality

Any news on when this will be implemented?
  15. TacticalGrizz7

AllGod Bug

I've had this issue, where when looking into your deck, the cards you selected do not show any boost, but once you pull the card from the deck, the boost shows up. I'm not sure if this is happening with you. It's confusing but the boost always showed up after drawing and playing the cards.
  16. TacticalGrizz7

What happened to tavern gameboard?

Check the shop anet it's not there for me either (on Android). I'll have to check on PC when I get home.
  17. TacticalGrizz7

Drummond Villager bug?

The game recognizes the Villager as attempting to bleed the Veiled unit, thus it allows the bleeding of the enemy unit. Veiled units are not immuned to being targeted, they just will not be able to received the status being targeted with. You can target a Veiled unit all day with bleeding...
  18. TacticalGrizz7

Hotfix 7.0.2 is now available!

I have to agree with the others, Gwent is a very generous card game for f2p players. If anything I think Gwent would be more "Pay to Obtain" and less P2W. You can pay to obtain the cards via kegs, but it only helps so much. Given the strategy involved and the luck/rng/coin flip that goes into...
  19. TacticalGrizz7

Hotfix 7.0.2 is now available!

On a positive note, I appreciate the subtle notification you get for the cards that were milled, much better :ok:
  20. TacticalGrizz7

Daily quests are illogical

M Maybe someone fat fingered the 4 and 5 together and did not check their work, so it should only be 5 bombs, and it was not worth fixing in the hotfix. :shrug:
Top Bottom