Search results

+
  1. TacticalGrizz7

For anyone curious if the AMD FPS FIX works....

I can attest to this actually working for me. I was running the game at 1440p with Ray Tracing enabled and several other settings lowerd and was getting around 30ish FPS on an RTX 3090. I applied the fix and I am now able to play with all my lowered settings changed to high or Ultra and get a...
  2. TacticalGrizz7

Cyberpunk in "V"R

I think the game requires too much for anything we have right now but it's fun to think about going through Night City in a VR headset, in the future. Plus with the main character being named "V", and braindancing being a thing, it just fits in the VR world nicely. The more I play the more I...
  3. TacticalGrizz7

Not Able to Scroll Through Dialogue Options

The game will not let me scroll through my dialogue options, leaving me to always pick the first choice. Anyone else having this issue? From what I can tell there is no other way to select dialogue besides the mouse wheel? I wish they allowed for directional controls or using the number...
  4. TacticalGrizz7

Interaction on Android is Frustrating

The response time is way too slow. I find myself roping way too easily or wasting a leader charge because the indicator that says you have the leader selected is not obvious enough. This happens when you click on a card with orders too. If you opt to not use the order, you have to be very...
  5. TacticalGrizz7

Anyone else getting bored already?

I find myself watch streamers play Gwent more often than I actually play it. First few days of the expansion I was having a blast, trying new combos and cards, but now it's more frustrating and boring than fun. It's GS, and Ball/Spies nearly every match (mainly GS), and it's just not enjoyable...
  6. TacticalGrizz7

Faction Specific Purifies Please (SK&NR)

I mainly play SK and NR and I find that they lack purify options already, and with the Master Mirror, the need for more faction specific purify's is going to be even more needed. Purify is as important as ever now, and with devotion, you either forfeit it for neutral purifies or run the one...
  7. TacticalGrizz7

Evolving Cards Question

Do evolving cards stay on the board between rounds if not killed, or do you pick the round (evolution) you want to play and play it like a regular card? if so, why would you play it in any round besides round 3? Other than if you're being bled and need to play it or you are 2-0 the opponent...
  8. TacticalGrizz7

Decrease disconnection wait times.

As the title says; I am sure there are many people out there that would agree the time needs to be decreased.
  9. TacticalGrizz7

Stealing Coins [Discussion]

Was watching some Twitch earlier and thought about a new card type that could "steal" coin from the opponent. This is obviously only good against syndicate. I was watching these games against syndicate and was thinking about how helpless it feels going against syndicate when they have a full...
  10. TacticalGrizz7

Gwent Arena Mode Vs LoR Expedition Mode

I'm sure many of you know that Legends of Runeterra has been sweeping across the CCG universe, and while it's not Gwent by any means, it does have a few things that I really enjoy, and think Gwent could take some pointers from. One thing is their version of "Arena" called Expedition. If you...
  11. TacticalGrizz7

Not Receiving Meteorite Powder from Milled Cards

The total meteorite powder I have lost is now up to 500 after some cards were auto-milled from my Journey progression and not counted towards my total. The meteorite powder indicator will update from reward book unlocks, but whenever I mill cards in the deck builder it stays at the amount that...
  12. TacticalGrizz7

Better Indicator for premium Cards

A small suggestion, but in the deckbuilder it can get hard to see which cards are premium in your deck. With the gold twinkling, if you have a non-premium between two Premium cards it looks like the non-premium is twinkling. This suggestion is more for players who do not have all premiums and...
  13. TacticalGrizz7

Season of Novigrad (Syndicate Season)

Wondering if they would consider making a season based off the Syndicate faction, along with cardbacks/borders/avatars to go with them and what they would look like if they did? Most likely involving coin/fees. Also, wonder if they would consider rotating season themes. With 12 months in a...
  14. TacticalGrizz7

One Stop Shop for all Gwent Unlockables Info

Ever wonder how your opponent unlocked that cool trinket, title, avatar, gameboard, leader skin and cardback, and how to get them? Well, I stumbled upon this website made by mlakuss. Shout-out to the excellent work he does to update this site regularly, hope he doesn't mind me sharing it. Site...
  15. TacticalGrizz7

Androids Persistent Long Press Issues after latest patch

When pressing on the opponents card to get more info, it simply doesn't work half the time still. They fixed the graveyard and deck issue by allowing us to double tap. Can we please get that feature for the opponent's card interactions too? This issue also happens with the cards in my hand...
  16. TacticalGrizz7

Realtime Updates of Daily Quest/Journey Quest

I've noticed that none of the quests update while in-game. I think this would be really helpful, and more of a QoL improvement. The quests update after the match, but if it would update during the match, it would help with counting how many of a card you need to play or games you have to win etc.
  17. TacticalGrizz7

Is there a way to tell the order of your deck?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but for yours and the opponents graveyards the top left is the first card that entered the graveyard and bottom right is the last card that entered. IDK why I've never noticed that. I was wondering if it's similar to mulliganing and viewing your deck. I know the deck is...
  18. TacticalGrizz7

QoL Suggestions: Deck Builder Filter and Training Modes

I cannot post this in the suggestions thread because of my 10 post limit. QoL SUGGESTION: DECK BUILDER FILTER/TRAINING MODES Wondering what your thoughts on implementing a small QoL feature to Gwent? 1. Deck Builder having a filter for "TAGS" and there being a list of all tags in the game so...
Top Bottom