Search results

+
  1. P

Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

Some achievements are missing for me as well. I never got the spend 1 reward point achievement even though I got one for spending 50. I never got the unlock any leader achievement even though I got the unlock a leader from every achievement. I'm not sure if I didn't get the spend 1,000 scrap...
  2. P

HC Usurper change suggestion

I'm a bit worried by the idea of giving Usurper more charges however, since if he gets too close to 10 charges, then you can use his effect to lock a player out of an entire round which is something I was hoping to avoid with a relatively low charge count. I was also hoping to keep the focus on...
  3. P

I completely agree with you. That's why my rework suggestion was: Usurper Mulligan: 4 Order: Deactivate the enemy leader until the start of your next turn. Damage the highest enemy by 1. Charges: 6 Passive: The enemy leader is deactivated on their first turn. Overall I had a few reasons for...
  4. P

To be fair you can't include every tech card in the game into the same deck, which is why leader disruption is important to some extent. Even so I'm not sure as to why Usurper was reworked to his current version though. Currently he isn't skilltesting and shuts down all leader interactions...
  5. P

The mulligans and charges are open to debate, but when you consider the effects of most of the leaders, Usurper doesn't look too strong to me. Most leaders have high value, even when compared to high provision cost cards like Dandelion: Poet. Moorvran, Fransesca and Adda are good examples of...
  6. P

Against Bran that is a problem I guess, and I suppose some Eredin decks might abuse that, even though I think you're in a good position if Eredin uses his ability round 1 (By the way I can't remember which card Keltullis was could you remind me of its effect). Maybe it would be good if Usurper...
  7. P

You couldn't shut down their leader on turn one, but I'm not sure if that's a problem, off the top of my head I can't think of a leader that would want to trigger their effect on the first turn of the game except for Filavandrel, and Filavandrel feels really weak anyway. 1539439053 That sounds...
  8. P

That's true, people should be able to control the enemy leader, but they shouldn't be able to do it by simply adding Usurper to their deck, there should be more gameplay. A good change would be limiting Usurper to disabling the leader for a number of turns or rounds. My suggestion would be to...
  9. P

Open PTR feedback

If the idea of the hand limit stays the same, then maybe cards that draw cards like Stregobor should only trigger if both players have a full hand. I remember a match where my opponent (Foltest) went first and played Stregobor with zeal turn 1 to flip the coin while keeping his advantages. It...
  10. P

Open PTR feedback

The problem with Usurper is the way in which he forces you to adapt. I don't expect perfect matchups, or having every matchup turn out favorably for me, but Usurper doesn't force me to adapt and make interesting decisions. He takes away my ability to make decisions because he removes my ability...
  11. P

Open PTR feedback

Hopefully my feedback doesn't come off as too negative since I actually enjoyed the new Gwent a lot, I'm only posting my complaints to reduce the size of this post. TL;DR -Usurper needs a rework -Eithne is fun but should probably be reduced to 3 charges per round -All leaders should get +1...
  12. P

Changes the new cards and gamemode will need

Changes the new cards and gamemode will need Though a few of the new cards are interesting, quite a lot of them seem either incredibly problematic or over or undertuned. The following are my thoughts about what should be done to some of the new cards and the new gamemode to make them less...
  13. P

Balance overhaul suggestions (Northern Realms)

I think Revenants is its own archetype rather than the cursed one. In my opinion cursed knight and sabrina's scepter (though I hate that they printed another sigdrifa) are the best representations of cursed's themes. Transforming allies and coming back from the grave (though I think this should...
  14. P

Balance overhaul suggestions (Neutral)

A lot of these changes seem good, but some appear to have slight problems in my opinion which could easily be tweaked. I think this compromise for commander's horn is a good one, but it should read boost a unit and 5 units to the right of it by 3. It has the same effect but is easier to...
  15. P

Balance overhaul suggestions (Northern Realms)

I like most of your suggestions, and think that a lot of them would be healthy for the game in the long run (particularly the leader changes), however there are some particularly in the cursed changes I have to disagree with. I honestly don't think that revenant's ability needs to change. It...
  16. P

Balance and Card Release Suggestions

I'm not saying this because tremors is a problem, on the contrary I'm saying this because we can see that tremors is an unplayable card outside of ithlinne decks. I haven't seen axemen ever play tremors against me even though that would be the strongest deck for the card, that's why I think this...
  17. P

Hattori doesn't make much sense

I'm not sure if I agree with this since we already have Pavko Gale in the game (5 Point play a random bronze or silver item), and it might not be a good idea to print too many silver cards which do similar things. The easiest way to make him more appropriate would probably be to just change him...
  18. P

I like the idea of giving cards more emphasis on positioning, but I'm not sure if this is the best way to go about doing it. Firstly this creates an issue with support units as they thematically are supposed to be wherever they are needed, and secondly its not the case that agile units are...
  19. P

Poll has been created at the end of the first comment for which faction you want to see me create custom card concepts for. You can reply to me to let me know if you have any specific archetypes you'd like to see cards for as well. Reply to ser2440: I'm glad to hear that, and no worries you...
  20. P

The main reason why a lot of my suggestions are powercreep is simply to rebalance a lot of the cards which have been ignored during cdpr's powercreep, this is probably very noticeable for Skellige and Monsters. I'm not trying to further powercreep the game, I just want cards which were viable...
Top Bottom