Search results

+
  1. M

GWENT World Champion of Season 1 is crowned!

Rightfully so... Congratulation to Kolemoen, well deserved win! He also chose ST Nature's Gift, my favourite deck, so even a cherry on top of the pie. Don't forget the competition, though. Really strong players, gg everyone, and beautiful event overall!
  2. M

Secrets of Sound Design with Paula Karbowniczek

To be honest this came as a surprise: how can you not notice the quality of the sounds? I enjoyed and always dove deep into the sounds of the cards, both in game and in premium artworks (the sound you unlock is definitely one of the main thing in premium cards!!!!). It's a shame that this is...
  3. M

Ultimate kegs replacing base kegs

To be honest the game is so generous that this is just a little change... Just play a little and you will get a lot... I mean, it's a real free to play, can't understandcomplains for this..
  4. M

Open #3 is coming this weekend!

Nice, looking forward to watch!
  5. M

GWENT Champions: Demarcation

Really nice and well done article. I love to read such content, and even more in-depth stuff. Keep going!
  6. M

I lost the guide I wrote on Gwent deck library

Same thing just a moment ago... I wrote a detailed guide and puff... disappeared..
  7. M

Gwent HC problems - Analysis and implementation (In depth, 35 pages - only for goodwill people XD)

Hello, my few readers! XD Time for another updateabout the topic! Ah, on the final note of the post: I started playing Gwent regularly again! But... First and foremost, we are talking about Update 6.1 that you can all see here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/news/32383/update-6-1-patch-notes My...
  8. M

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

That's so cool! Thank you Moors- to have made me know. I will try that... I mean, I know I don't have many chance, but that's not a reason to stop! Have a good evening, and see you next!
  9. M

Gwent HC problems - Analysis and implementation (In depth, 35 pages - only for goodwill people XD)

Here it is, last update in the journey of Gwent analysis - "new" Merchants of Ofir update! First and foremost, I watched the cards and all the other stuff back when they came out in December, again I bought both the Stratagem pack and the 10 premium kegs etc (and now I'm almost finishing the...
  10. M

Thank you mate! At the end my time spending writing is not a total waste... thank you!! And of course comment too... I like to talk about game design choice (as you can see.... XD)!
  11. M

Hey again, time for the "once in a while" update (even if not many people care for my opinion, I just want to point it out and share it with those willing to have an exchange :) ) as I think the main topics of the analysis and of the thread are still more than relevant (and finally I had some...
  12. M

Yeah, I mean, it's also true that orders are not very mobile friendly... But I think Gwent will never remove Orders nor Fees. The fact is that if everything else is really good, I can see myself close an eye on our beloved Orders.... ahahahahah And by the way thank you for the compliment. Just...
  13. M

Bringing back an old topic, think this is an interesting story. First things first, I still appreciate Gwent and, even if I do not play it often because it still doesn't suit me enough as before, I follow it (streamers, updates, expansions, effects) with the hope that things will change for the...
  14. M

Hubert Rejk needs to be nerfed

Just to clarify: Trebuchet: Order (Ranged): Damage 3 adjacent enemy units by 1. Charge: 1. What effectively let you do the damage is the Order. Every charge is as you can use the Order one time (infact to use the charges you manually click on the card and activate.... it's Order!) It is a...
  15. M

I mean, you don't need to read everything... Just stop where you want... Even the cards changes are just a mere example: I don't want CDPR to use them, but it was only to have a complete analysis. I think many of them are interesting, but they need waaaaay more iterations to be good for the game...
  16. M

Thank you for sharing... REALLY an interesting paper... I missed it... It's nice to see other people talking about "meaningful decisions"! That's the right direction... I started reading, and it's pretty cool.. I like the basic principles of the analysis even if many effects are a little bit too...
  17. M

Hubert Rejk needs to be nerfed

Yeah, the safest is Adda because you have automatically an order to stack on the effect of Hubert. But the problem of Hubert is NOT that he is broken or not: it's the design of such card. As for the Skellige I don't think they need more Order effects (infact I think Gwent needs LESS overall...
  18. M

Thank you for the kind comment and appreciation! I'm trying harder to contact CDPR, as some of you suggested... Pawel already answered to me via Twitter saying he will have a look at the analysis (but I guess he is actually REALLY busy with the promotion of the expansion, so I doubt he will have...
  19. M

Thank for taking your time to read. Order mechanic is a really big problem when it comes to bad dynamics emerging... As for the RNG, we have to be careful! I didn't say that RNG should be prominent, but that should be in the game IN A CERTAIN WAY for sure. I can give you an example: Reinforced...
  20. M

Crimson Curse – new cards revealed!

Thanks for the clarification... Nice to see interactions like that implemented into the game... Hopefully there will be possibilities also for indirect negative interaction so to mess up indirectly and creatively with all the engines, positioning and movement.
Top Bottom