Search results

+
  1. InkognitoXI

Should Auberon be buffed (to make WH more playable) ?

There have been several adjustments to the evolving card over the span on the past few months and Wild Hunt (WH) is struggling with playability, while their evolving card is hardly seeing any play at all. All that considered I have been thinking about the Evolving cards and realized that the NG...
  2. InkognitoXI

Should Lockdown get reworked

Just to clarify, this is not because I think Lockdown is a balancing issue. Ever since Homecoming started Lockdown has existed in its current form. The issue I take with Lockdown is the fact that matchups are turned binary with this leader ability, being heavily favored or (most of the time)...
  3. InkognitoXI

Noteworthy characters and other ideas for new cards

I think we all know that at this point we have a lot of characters from the books and all 3+1 games (TW I, II, III, Thronebreaker), however there are several (also major) characters missing. Siegfried: Grandmaster is my personal favourite and reflects that based on the decisions Geralt makes...
  4. InkognitoXI

Should the Trap mechanic be abandoned already ?

Some may remember the trap meta in open beta ... more or less favorably (from hating it to loving it, however I think we can agree that is definitely questionable). That being said, my question is actually more about the implemantation and the fact the developers are hesitating to allow trap...
  5. InkognitoXI

Suggestions on Buffs for existing Firesworn cards

I think we all can see that a good number of existing Firesworn cards are in need of a buff to be worth playing and properly supporting the theme. 1.) Eternal Fire Disciple: Remove the Cooldown on his Fee ability (if needed increase the provisions by 1 or add a devotion condition). Reasoning...
  6. InkognitoXI

Suggestion: minor Dwarf tweaks

To start this off I think we all agree that Dwarves are incredibly underpowered right now. The issue hilariously enough lies in their cardpool in its entirety, rather than individual cards (with exceptions). As one can see in the cardpool in its entirety (for dwarves) the issue lies in the fact...
  7. InkognitoXI

Highlander cards and deckbuilding restrictions, do you want more of them ?

We all know them, but do we want more cards that only work in decks with one copy of each card ? Just to clarify, I do not mean even more high end cards for "Shupe" decks, I mean more midprovision cards (6-9 provisions). I would personally love to see a couple more cards like that, which, rather...
  8. InkognitoXI

Witcher archtype support

Having played the Seasonal Mode (which I admit is by no stretch of the imagination balanced and from my experiences even less diverse than the last Seasonal meta) I realized again that plyaing an actual Witcher based deck is even beyond the gameplay a lot of fun and some of the most fun I had in...
  9. InkognitoXI

Cards that should get a complete rework

Ok, let us get started. Cards that need a complete rework: Sihil: It was never intended as it turned out, however for its current form it is not good enough and unless it can get buffed it should just be reworked, as its design is neither intended, nor should it stay as an unplayable...
  10. InkognitoXI

Are certain faction cards too strong faction specfic cards ? Monsters in specific

rrc recently repeated Monster cards are having much better versions of Neutral cards, so there is yet another reason to believe this discussion should exist to finally be clearified. Let us have a healthy discussion, so, unlike modern toxic political discussions (given the asault on free...
  11. InkognitoXI

Sabbath Deck (Why did Swim not think of this?)

Eredin 165 Dragon's Dream 12 (important) Iris' Companions 10 Geralt of Rivia 10 Imlerith 9 (a.k.a. Sabbath) (important) Unicorn 9 Chironex 9 Skellige Storm 8 Whispess 8 Brewess 8 Weavess 8 Nivellen 8...
  12. InkognitoXI

Saskia should also count humans for her Cooldown (Poll)

Bear with me here, lore wise it makes absolutely no sense for Saskia to push for a deck (or army) without humans. Even holding Iorveth's describtion of her below her effect and her basicly being the utopla non-racist Scoia'tael like Iorveth wish for should include humans in the mix. In The...
  13. InkognitoXI

A take on Provisions in the deckbuilder of HC (Provision theory)

Of course a lot of us remember the average points of Bronze, Silver and Gold cards in the original (non-HC) Gwent. Modells for simplifying the concept without inserting errors are always an easy helper/indicator for deckbuilding, balance and expectations during a game. The 2 Modells I came...
Top Bottom