Search results

+
  1. Ghinko

Intro Decks now available!

Just for fun go to settings -> credits. Tell me if you had the patience to watch it to the end :)
  2. Ghinko

Valentine’s Day Celebration Begins!

Yay, something you can spend meteorite powder on.
  3. Ghinko

Misc. Gwent Guides to... [THINNING]

Monster tall units works very well. Out of 20 games I lost one. There are few opponents with tall removals and most people don't counter 6/7/8 bronze units. Special mentions for useful cards: - Imlerith: If you're dominant you can often choose your opponents card and get 14 points. -...
  4. Ghinko

Season of Mahakam is here!

Artifacts also get resilience. Two rounds of Sihil are fun :D
  5. Ghinko

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/profile/Born2bWild
  6. Ghinko

Introducing Novigrad — the newest GWENT expansion

You missed that there will be cards with two factions now in the comming expansion. The dwarf "Sausage Maker" will also be included in Scoia'tael for example.
  7. Ghinko

Join the Light Side! Popularity Analysis

And the circle closes - previously Gwent was too bright and cartoonish. Now it is too dark and gritty. :shrug: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/gwent-aesthetics-user-interface-and-effects.10134592/...
  8. Ghinko

Assimilate contract is crazy quick in seasonal.

I made that deck for the contract: https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks/guides/8167 Operator is also very useful for getting Ducal Guard or Imperial Diviner on the opponents field and graveyard. With Duchess you can then get extra copies and resurrect them later on with Experimental Remedy.
  9. Ghinko

Assimilate contract is crazy quick in seasonal.

Assimilate works great in the Seasonal Mode. I got nearly 200 pings in one match :D Are there any other contracts worth doing in that mode?
  10. Ghinko

Season of the Elves

Is there something not working with the "Play 40 cards in one match"-quest? It isn't unlocking for me. I've tried a discard deck which resulted with 44 cards in the graveyard. Are there some interactions that don't count? Like summon or doomed?
  11. Ghinko

Presenting GWENT Deck Library!

Thanks for the feature :) I could not publish a deck while using bullet points (like now) in the text!
  12. Ghinko

"Doubt I'll ever ... [Finish these Contracts]" (Not a bug report)

For the Swing Time achievement you don't need a 30 point lead. You have to generate 30 points in a single turn by playing only one card. But you can use artifacts, hand buffs, etc. for that. I used a deck Xavier Moran / Aglaïs buff deck which can easily go over 30 points.
  13. Ghinko

No "master mirror" title any more?

That's wrong. You have to complete 50(!) 9 win runs to get the title. edit: You get the Master Mirror border for a perfect run.
  14. Ghinko

"Doubt I'll ever ... [Finish these Contracts]" (Not a bug report)

Are you talking about the "Overkill" - contract? Try doing it in the second round when the opponent dry passes. You will loose the game but win the achievement :)
  15. Ghinko

Man, I love this pre netdecking time

I did use a similar deck with Aglaïs and Xavier Moran for both 50 points contracts. You can even scorch on your own unit to get the "The Bigger they are..."- achievement xP I love building decks for the contracts. The hardest so far was "No Holds Barred", but I somehow got it with a Lippy...
  16. Ghinko

Maintenance break 22-23.10.2018

Gwent is dead, long live Gwent!
  17. Ghinko

Share Your Profile

My profile before and after faction challenges.
  18. Ghinko

Most OP card in ptr?

I had a match with CA against Scoia'tael and the last card my opponent played was the instakill trap. Which is a risky but rewarding play. My poor 23 point Ghoul didn't survive :I
  19. Ghinko

Most OP card in ptr?

Arachas Queen, the blue potion & Mourntart can be powerful :)
  20. Ghinko

Open PTR feedback

Keltullis is the new Sabbath. :P
Top Bottom