Search results

+
  1. TheNotoriousThree

Do bundles return? (Yaruga board)

Greetings, So I missed this one board I actually quite like, which is the Yaruga board. Do bundles like that return and when could I expect it to return? Apparently it was released October last year, so maybe this October? Is that possible? Thank you for your time.
  2. TheNotoriousThree

Bear Border - How many reward points?

Anyone know how many reward points are required in total to get the very last bear border? And how much does it cost to unlock all nodes? And how long do the challenges take? I'd love to get both that one and the bear card back but I am worried that it could take me too long.
  3. TheNotoriousThree

More boost Nilfgaard and spy Nilfgaard support needed

We need both a boost Nilfgaard and spy Nilfgaard leader aswell as more units that support thoss archetypes, currently there are not enough existing cards for either which is a shame. I really hope future expansions focus on fleshing those out more rather than adding random cards or instead of...
  4. TheNotoriousThree

Cahir rework

Cahir in its current form, 4 strength, whenever an enemy gets boosted, boost self by the same amount, is just a plain bad card. He is extremely vulnerable at 4 strength, he can get locked, moved or reset, literally anything destroys him and that is a problem. Even if the NG boost archetype got...
  5. TheNotoriousThree

Bridge board pack (Thronebreaker)

An idea for a new pack for the shop: Yaruga Pack / Battle of the Bridge pack Includes: Cost: 1200 meteorite powder It would be a shame not to give us this awesome board and Meve skin for online Gwent at some point and Cahir is a perfectly fitting character to include as an avatar since he...
  6. TheNotoriousThree

Seasonal contracts - does progress remain until next year?

Title says it all. Does the progress of my seasonal contracts (example: win 100 matches during the season of the Wild Hunt) from this year carry over to next year? Or does the counter go back to zero if I won, let's say, 30 matches this year during December?
  7. TheNotoriousThree

Cahir avatar

Now with Homecoming and Thronebreaker practically being out on consoles I want to request a Cahir avatar once more. Cahir, after all he has done, does deserve his own avatar aswell, doesn't he? After all we already know how he looks like, you just need to release him as an avatar. Now is the...
  8. TheNotoriousThree

Thronebreaker - all the unlockable trinkets?

Has anyone already unlocked all or most of the trinkets you can acquire while playing Thronebreaker? I'd be grateful if anyone could upload some screenshots of your trinkets screens (titles and borders) so I can take a look at everything I can unlock once I get to play the game myself on...
  9. TheNotoriousThree

Thronebreaker pre-order bonuses?

I am on Ps4 so obviously I still have some time to decide. I'd like to ask some questions I have about this though. First of all, besides the maps and the soundtracks etc., what specific Gwent avatars, borders and titles do you get? Are those items exclusive for people who pre-order? And about...
  10. TheNotoriousThree

New meta predictions & GM climb advice?

New meta predictions & GM climb advice? What do you guys predict will be strong in the first one or two days of after the patch? And how long does it usually take until a new meta is more or less established? I just don't know how to go about reading a new meta and am not sure if I'd be...
  11. TheNotoriousThree

MMR required for top 10'000?

MMR required for top 10'000? I am currently at ~4000 MMR and ranked ~6100 globally. Might this just be enough to be in the top 10k at the end of the season? At what MMR range were the top 10k players at the end of the previous seasons? I really don't want to play ranked any game longer than I...
  12. TheNotoriousThree

Tips for climbing to GM in a short time?

Tips for climbing to GM in a short time? So I basically want to climb from about 3'300 MMR to 4'200 MMR within the next few days since I won't have time next week. What decks would you guys recommend? Can I even reach that in that given time period and how long would you say would I have to...
  13. TheNotoriousThree

Will the current event borders return?

Will the current event borders return? I am a big fan of all sorts of vanity items and I was wondering if the MO/NG borders will be available in future faction wars? Because I surely want to have both at some point!
  14. TheNotoriousThree

Ps4 Dynamic Geralt + Yen Theme for Goty owners?

Ps4 Dynamic Geralt + Yen Theme for Goty owners? I bought the Goty edition when it came out, since I was planning on buying all DLC's anyway and realized some months ago that the dynamic theme "Geralt and Yennefer" cannot be bought and is exclusive to Witcher 3 buyers/owners. Is this on...
  15. TheNotoriousThree

Nilfgaard v. Monsters - Predictions?

Nilfgaard v. Monsters - Predictions? The faction challenge is back, along with some nice borders. So what do you predict, who will win? Which side are you supporting and why? As a big NG fan I'll definately be doing my best to get as many wins for my faction as I can. And who can deny how...
  16. TheNotoriousThree

New ways to earn avatars, titles and borders.

New ways to earn avatars, titles and borders. There is already a post about why avatars should be made more accessible and how it's more healthy to the game etc so I'm not gonna go into that. I want to bring some ideas on how new avatars could be unlocked. -Win a certain amount of games in...
  17. TheNotoriousThree

Fun meme decks for casual?

Fun meme decks for casual? Hello Gwent Community, I have decided to stick to casual until the season ends and was looking for fun decks for casual. It doesn't have to be a full on RNG Uma/Shupe/Avallach: Sage deck, just what you enjoy playing. Personally I have been having alot of fun with...
  18. TheNotoriousThree

Should I go for rank 21?

Should I go for rank 21? So after many hours of grinding and trying out different cards, decks and factions I finally reached rank 20, which was my only actual goal in this season. Now that I'm so close should I go for grandmaster? How difficult is the climb compared to 4k - 4.25k? Are the...
  19. TheNotoriousThree

From 4k MMR to 4.25k MMR - Eperiences

From 4k MMR to 4.25k MMR - Eperiences Hello Gwent community So right now I am pretty much stuck between 4k and 4.25k (yes I too am trying to get the Eredin avatar) and I wanted to know about other peoples experiences at around 4.15k MMR. First I was stuck at 4k... couldn't get over the 4.1k...
  20. TheNotoriousThree

Endless loading screen

Endless loading screen The game has been "loading" a ranked game for 5 minutes now and I'll have to quit the game. Will I lose MMR? Trying to climb to 4250 so losing MMR for nothing would be kind of annoying.
Top Bottom