Search results

+
  1. T

Coin cosmetic selection

Hello, It would be nice if we could select which coin cosmetic we would like to see: only ours, defenders or both. Similar to how it is with board selection in settings -> cosmetics. It's just feels a little out of place when your cool, new shiny coin gets flipped to a wooden (default) one. :D...
  2. T

Add filters for auto milling that be adjusted by the user.

Hello, I'm sure the current auto mill system will be adjusted since it isn't working as expected - doesn't always mill everything in one go but requires you to re-enter deck builder twice or more for all spares to get milled. And while that is being done, I would like to suggest adding filters...
  3. T

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

They mentioned they reset daily. Either it's a bug that they did not reset yet or they will reset at the same time the system was introduced yesterday.
  4. T

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

I have also not received 20 crown halves for two out of three quests that I have finished. I guess I'll wait for a hotfix before writing to support.
  5. T

Will winning 6 crown points still give 2 reward points daily?

It will not. They mention that in the trailer for "The Journey" battle pass.
  6. T

Try out boards for free

Hello, since I don't have 10 posts I can't create a thread myself but perhaps the mods can do it. I was wondering if you guys ever thought about implementing a one time rent-free option for newly released boards. While they look cool in picture, they don't do the board justice. If we could play...
  7. T

Open PTR feedback

I most certainly do enjoy the new dark, gore atmosphere that the new Gwent has. However, I find it to be a bit too dark for my taste and the yellowish filter that the card arts seem to have, are a bit unsatisfactory to look at. I imagine I'm not the only one, since even popular streamers are...
  8. T

Get your epic cards!

As a beginner, I definitely (as many others) recommend you buying the Starter Pack which provides you with superb value. Other than that, the rewards system itself is very generous, getting 2-3 kegs (not counting in any ranked rewards you might get along the way) a day while playing actively...
  9. T

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Will Regis & Odrin avatars ever be recycled?
  10. T

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Will getting Grand Master in this (and I suppose in the next few as well) season guarantee access to the next pro ladder season whenever it comes out?
  11. T

Our official forums got an overhaul!

While I enjoy the more clean looking design, losing the "Filter" option (or maybe I simply am unable to find it) is sad news. Sometimes when a topic is discussed, I want to be able to read the responses that were given by CDPR employees only, now I can't do that. :(
  12. T

The Swap update is now live!

Thank you for delivering the so long awaited patch, but not giving full mill value for cards that were obviously nerfed rather than reworked simply feels bad...
  13. T

GWENT Challenger #3 — Full Recap

Very well written. While I saw the whole tournament myself, it was intriguing reading the recap.
  14. T

Faction board skins and missing premiums are here!

Love the new board skins and the update as a whole is very sweet! Thanks, CDPR! EDIT: I see that in game profile displays the correct amount of cards that you actually own now! Thanks!
  15. T

Open letter from GWENT development team

Thank you for making clear as to how things will be from now on. I wish you good luck and I can't wait for what the future holds.
Top Bottom