Search results

+
  1. Queen_Skadi

Ponpon shit?

Does this actually mean anything? I get the feeling it is poking fun at J Pop or K pop because I don't think anyone would listen to this and think to themselves that this is a good song. Trying to find the definition of Ponpon but all I found was this definition TOP DEFINITION Ponpon It's when...
  2. Queen_Skadi

Do you hate unhappy endings? (spoilers)

Have you ever tried Disney movies? Girl meets the handsome prince, defeats the evil guy and everyone lives happily ever after! Well except for the bad guy but they don't deserve a happy ending because they are icky and mean, you don't have to watch the protagonist die of an illness and if there...
  3. Queen_Skadi

Was YongYea being dishonest in his Review?

Disclaimer: I like Cyberpunk 2077, I am not as negative on it as some people are but I do acknowledge it does have it's problems and does fall short in more than a few areas. Does anyone else find it a little funny though how Youtubers like YongYea were all too happy to hype the shit out of...
  4. Queen_Skadi

Who put in a better performance?

Oh game developers, will you ever learn?
  5. Queen_Skadi

Does Cyberpunk 2077 really deserve to be on the worst games of the year list?

I mean we all knew it would be here as Jim seemed to have a hate boner for the game even before it released and now that the game has released with a few problems Jim gets to dance around and pretend that he was right all along! But is Cyberpunk 2077 really that bad? I mean I have not played the...
  6. Queen_Skadi

Male V vs Female V?

Just curious, who do think gave the better performance?
  7. Queen_Skadi

Best Romance option?

Usually I find the romances in games like this kind of cringy and while Judy, Panam and River are no exception I thought the Kerry one was surprisingly good. Kind of want to learn that guitar riff.
  8. Queen_Skadi

Who is Mr Blue Eyes? (spoilers)

Seems we only really officially meet him in the Night City legend ending but if you keep an eye out you may see him in other locations keeping an eye on you in other quest lines, personally I have only seen him at the end of the quest with the Jeffersons and the people trying to brainwash and...
  9. Queen_Skadi

Open world games are a mistake!

At least as far as Cyberpunk 2077 is concerned, sure there are instances where the open world does add quite a bit and is the right approach however it seems that many in the AAA sphere simply go open world because it is the reigning trend at the time and never truly leverage the strength of an...
  10. Queen_Skadi

Where are all the sexy outfits?

All the clothing stores I have been to just sell ugly pants and poor people jackets, I want some of the fancy stuff like what the Mox girls wear!
  11. Queen_Skadi

Furries and Chrome skin in Cyberpunk 2077?

Admittedly it was always going to be a long shot to see these options in character customization and while we have seen in at least one trailer an NPC with fully chrome skin has there been any mention in any of the previews of whether chrome skin or even exotic animal parts will be an option to...
  12. Queen_Skadi

Will Cyber Augmentations have any effect on your appearance?

Just curious, from all the previews so far it would seem most or all of the purely cosmetic cyberwear is selected during character creation, just wondering if some of the more practical augmentations you get throughout the course of the game will have any effect on your appearance or if your...
  13. Queen_Skadi

I just noticed something extremely problematic about Cyberpunk 2077

I don't know how the developers thought they could get away with this, but I just saw this poster in the promotional material Seems pretty harmless right? Just your standard transexual character enjoying what looks to be a futuristic energy drink, but if you look closer at the poster you will...
  14. Queen_Skadi

Player Body Types in Cyberpunk 2077

So it seems the body types for this game have finally been revealed, gender non binary 1 and gender non binary 2 with no real sliders to customize these body types further. Don't get me wrong I was kind of expecting this to be the case as when you introduce variable sliders to body types...
  15. Queen_Skadi

OMG THEY REMOVED BINARY GENDER! questions

Moderator: Since people have shown repeatedly that they seem incapable of keeping the discussion civilized and related to in-game effects and consequences as per our Forum Regulations, further threads on the subject of character gender, gender identity may be closed with no prior warning for as...
  16. Queen_Skadi

I don't get 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' (liek omg spoilers mun!)

In fact I thought the movie was kind of shit, yet I keep hear reviewers give this movie glowing praise and I have to wonder am I missing something or are all these movie reviewers [...] to afraid to admit that not everything that comes out of Tarantino's ass is a nugget of gold? Personally my...
  17. Queen_Skadi

Will this game require us to wear pants?

And if we can run around without pants do we get to choose our underwear style or forgo underwear entirely or are we forced to wear this ugly and uncomfortable monstrosity? https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?attachments/cyberpunk-2077-thong-png.10988923/ I mean look at how thick and...
Top Bottom