Search results

+
  1. Maguro2112

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza! I'm recently playing Thronebreaker again and notice that the new mulligan system was not introduced. Any plan to make Thronebreaker more consistent with the multiplayer Gwent?
  2. Maguro2112

Seasonal Mode Bugs

Copies of premium cards become regular cards in the deck. Cards that play cards from opponent's deck (e.g. Cantarella) won't play a second card with the same provision point from the player's own deck, instead they pull a second card from the opponent's deck.
  3. Maguro2112

Wyvern's Ability Bugged?

According to the text, wyvern should damage a "unit" by two instead of only an enemy (it currently can't choose an ally). Is this is a bug or a typo in card description?
  4. Maguro2112

Faction Challenge is back and all new!

OMG, it's there the whole time!? They should really emphasize those are part of the challenge reward as well out loud. I'm on the game right now. Thanks, stranger.
  5. Maguro2112

I do. But honestly, I like the idea of everyone wins (since no one likes to be a loser, obviously.) In most of the games, the motivation for a player to attend an event usually comes from the rewards. I'll be happy if CDPR put the exclusive rewards of faction challenge back. This would keep the...
  6. Maguro2112

Showing the progress was a bad idea because the rewards were used to be offered to the winner faction only. It doesn't matter now since you always win the rewards as long as you participate. Speaking of the rewards, are we not having those exclusive titles anymore? I missed the NR title "Master...
  7. Maguro2112

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza, Is Twitch Drop still a thing after HC? Thank you for answering!
  8. Maguro2112

Twitch Drops arrive to GWENT!

Anyone not receiving anything? I did link Gog with Twitch but got nothing after watching Ash's stream for two hours. Also not recieving the "window notification" or whisper from the chart bot, not sure with the 100 dust though.
Top Bottom