Search results

+
  1. M

Since when you play Gwent [Poll]

I started two or three weeks before the gold immunity update. I can't tell if it was better before the update, not enough playing time before that, but I remember at that time I found very logical to remove the immunity. It was a bit later that the game became less appealing, with agility update...
  2. M

Put Patch on PTR Now

I guess the premium keg week-end is a way to say "sorry, the update you're waiting for will come much later, or not at all"
  3. M

It's time for another Premium Keg Weekend!

Another the way to say : "the balance patch will not come in may as we promised"
  4. M

Can we reconsider Faction Challenges?

Faction challenges shoul all be canceled. But I agree, this one is the worst.
  5. M

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

6 months is a long time for going home. And once we are finally there, we'll find bugs, boring mechanics, things that were better before, unbalanced cards, etc. So, another update will be necessary soon after, then another, then another. 6 months will turn into a year, or more. Why take this...
  6. M

Compensation for Midwinter Patch Fail

I don't have any problems with dwarfs decks in particular nor any deck that looks OP right now. But I truly miss the feeling I had when I first play Gwent (it was during last summer). I was a Hearthstone player tired of knowing my opponent entire deck after 2 turns and building my decks to beat...
  7. M

What do you think about the new quest system?

I was aleready playing all 5 factions almost equally but I sticked with the same faction for a weak or at least a few consecutive days. I can't do that anymore with the new quest system. Sometime I wake up and the first thing I say to myself after turning on my pc is : "oh non, I have to play NG...
  8. M

So do you find the new patch successful or not?

Positive things : - collection and deck builder at the same place (but it can be improved) - We can see our complete hand on mulligan screen (but it looks like a student did it during is spare time. It looks so cheap. And what a bad idea to use the same screen with a choice of 2 or 3)...
  9. M

Midwinter Update is now available!

I can't believe that what I saw in PTR was real. I was hoping for a fake news like the Twitch drops. RIP Gwent. You'll be missed
  10. M

New Daily Missions — Replacing Round win Rewards ?

Daily quests was the main reason I stopped playing Hearthstone. I'll try the new Gwent version even with that negative side added but I won't be surprised if I decide to stop after a few weeks. And the game will become really uggly, with less diversity (even with more cards). It sure won't help...
  11. M

Open PTR server is now live!

OMG They killed Gwent
Top Bottom