Search results

+
  1. D

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

I haven't played Gwent since beta in 2018 and quit with homecoming. Today I got hit with a nostalgia trip after watching some old video of the gameplay and I came here just to ask (probably it was aked before): Is there any intention of making a vanilla server with the old school version of the...
  2. D

Thronebreaker Suggestion: Option to Save Without Exiting/Save Manually?

So I've been playing Thronebreaker and I noticed that the game autosaves after any choice/battle. This can be really frustrating especially if you made a choice wrong or in my case, I failed to complete the requirment of killing 3 gold wagons but still won the duel (I thought it would count as...
  3. D

Skellige or Nilfgaard?

RIP Skellige (0-4), hopefully you'll do better in the next faction challenge cycle if it's actually staying around after homecoming. If I'm correct, the only pair of factions that didn't fight yet are Northern Realms vs Scoia'Tael, so we're probably seeing this match-up next month?
  4. D

Do you like 3D models of the leaders being on the board?

I won't say that this 3D look is horrible, but it just feels so... different. It's like I'm no longer playing Gwent but some shitty wanna-be clone of it. It feels like I'm playing one of those mobile games with so much effort put into graphics when it's just a frickin' point&click-style game so...
  5. D

Skellige or Nilfgaard?

I picked Nilfgaard because I'm still missing the title that didn't exist back in the second faction challenge MO vs NG, which was the last time I supported them. Really glad on one hand because Vico Medic and Assire are basically unfair vs SK. (also, fun fact: Skellige is the only faction that...
  6. D

Faction Premium Keg Week starts... now!

I too liked the system from previous faction challenge (where you were guaranteed a premium from losing faction in the first 4 cards) better than going back to this but I kind of understand why you might want to go back since it seemingly gave more to the losing faction. Maybe you could at least...
  7. D

The battle between Monsters and Skellige is on!

I think they have their posts prepared from a week before and hidden, then just edit them a few days before publishing them (because you can see last updated: yesterday etc in them). So far the dates were correct for me.
  8. D

The battle between Monsters and Skellige is on!

All the people complaining about Skellige: keep in mind that skellige lost both of its previous challenges (the very 1st vs NR and vs ST). Also, monsters have an astronomical amount of grave hate, so it should be favored.
  9. D

Imlerith: Sabbath

CDPR, please don't forget to change/nerf Imlerith sabath because its in literally EVERY FRICKING MONSTER DECK that I play against. I mean do I really have to play vessemir mandrake in every deck I make and wait till the last 3 cards are played, it limits design space by too much imo sorry but I...
  10. D

Faction challenge starts today!

Hehe, I know where this quote comes from. Also, for some reason gwent reminds me of HoMM series a lot.
  11. D

Share Your Profile

https://www.playgwent.com/en/profile/Doydl I have yet to figure how the card collection is supposed to be displaying but it's clearly bugged. 143/140 NR when in reality, it is my least collected faction in gold/silver department (I do have a playset of every bronze though since they didn't get...
  12. D

So, how's your arena experience?

My problem with arena is that it's scaled wrong. You don't get daily progression/quests, but that would be fine if it wasn't so unrewarding with the time you invest. You need 5 wins to go infinite, thats equivallent of 10-13 daily points. For the first 10 wins, you get 100 ore + 4 rewards of 15...
  13. D

New Faction Challenge begins!

I also haven't seen the card at all untill this challenger, I'm playing casual only because NR and Monsters are my least played/collected factions and here people seem to rather take risks just so they can have an edge vs 1 of the faction participating even if they're tgrowing other games. I get...
  14. D

New Faction Challenge begins!

Please ban gerald professional. I'm really regretting picking monsters for the challenge seeing how every single person and their mother is running him to get unfair advantage.
  15. D

Scoia’tael or Skellige — who will win the new Faction Challenge?

Yeah I also didn't get any kegs despite getting 56 additional wins displayed in profile view. I can survive without having them, but lying to us what wins count towards the contest while also not displaying your actual win count is a really horrible thing. And for the fact that in my case there...
  16. D

Scoia’tael or Skellige — who will win the new Faction Challenge?

I see people suggesting the winning faction getting more rewards - please never do that again CDPR, the way it is now is perfect and I actually enjoyed playing it supporting my overall most played faction (skellige). You can call me "omg you want to play safe, no risks booooring", but this is...
  17. D

New game mode coming to GWENT!

You haven't missed the stream, it's 9 PM, not AM, so it won't be up for another 8 hrs.
  18. D

Patch is now available!

I really don't like that we effectively get only half the powder from dusting nerfed cards just because of this stupid promotion. What if I don't want to spend all my powder right away because I either wait for new cards or am not sure what to upgrade? I know that it would be abused for infinite...
  19. D

[UPDATED] Faction Challenge is back!

It is still implying that the win (and therefore at least at some degree occurance) ratio was 2:3, which, at least for me, but from reading other comments nearly everyone else, was not the case.
  20. D

[UPDATED] Faction Challenge is back!

41 vs 59? There's absolutely no way it was this close, they're probably making it up so it looks nicer. I played against at least 5 times more against NG than monster for the entire event.
Top Bottom