Search results

+
  1. Shadow-Stalker

Is CDPR getting DDOS'd? Everything loading super slowly.

Nah, they stopped half of the servers because they don't need them after HC released.
  2. Shadow-Stalker

Gwent HC problems - Analysis and implementation (In depth, 35 pages - only for goodwill people XD)

General consensus: Go back to an alpha/beta build with certain new cards and leaders.
  3. Shadow-Stalker

Cahir is busted

Yeah, such as a host of other cards. Rule of thumb used to be that a 'unit' is something on the board. Obviously that and a host of other stuff went out the window when they got desperate to push content out so as not to seem shy of hearthcoming. But don't worry about it, you might as well...
  4. Shadow-Stalker

Damien - Letho combo

From the point of view of a person playing against it, it does.
  5. Shadow-Stalker

Damien - Letho combo

So not only does Calveit give the deck provisions but it can now also pull out THREE cards from your opponents deck, is t his just yet more proof hearthcoming was a bad idea?
  6. Shadow-Stalker

Cahir is busted

Never used to be that way, as it is completely nonsense. However you do raise an interesting point, that further prooves CDPR have stopped bothering to balance things before release. 1558442178 Also this raises the further question. Why doesn't it work the same for Xavier? A unit in the hand is...
  7. Shadow-Stalker

Cahir is busted

Is this broken piece of Op meant to buff himself when cards in the opponents HAND?! Seems a bit busted and not WAI. Like a lot of stuff I'm finding. Like dudu not working on shielded units. Or random effect order at the end of the turn.
  8. Shadow-Stalker

Hawker Smuggler Keeps Boosting the Same Unit

I absolutely agree with this. I think it is the same for other 'Random' cards also. Three hawker smuglers on the board. They match the same two targets for the entire round. My opponent plays the card that damages a 'random unit' 6 times when I have 4 units on the board. it damages the same...
  9. Shadow-Stalker

Why does Dudu's effect get blocked by shield?

The title pretty much says it all. I was extremely frustrated to learn in the middle of a match that an effect that DOES NOT cause damage is blocked by an effect that ONLY states it blocks the NEXT cause of DAMAGE.
  10. Shadow-Stalker

So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

Yeah, if you broke up with her because one night you went to sleep the girl of your dreams and then woke up the next morning laying next to a deformed Shrek like variation of her that acts completely different. Totally the same. 1542232681 Internet 101 - Anyone who is even slightly...
  11. Shadow-Stalker

So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

Thanks for reminding me to change my review.
  12. Shadow-Stalker

Swim quit for Artifact - Good sign?

Talks about nativity - finishes his post - doesn't see the correlation.
  13. Shadow-Stalker

Swim quit for Artifact - Good sign?

it's okay, he was only one of the most popular Gwent streamers (advertisers) who struggled to make content for the last six months in hope that homecoming would be great. Don't worry, though. I'm sure he will be back when Valve release the game with only one row, because apparently that is what...
  14. Shadow-Stalker

Sihil needs to be changed

Don't worry, it will be left unchecked for a few months whilst CDPR hastily mash together their first patch. called 'Futurecoming.' This first patch will completely rework every card in the game and also give us another visual overhaul. Because why accept you done [nope'd] up when you done...
  15. Shadow-Stalker

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

No one GG's because no matches are good. This is homecoming after all. It's that bad I refuse to even capitalize the title.
  16. Shadow-Stalker

Now that the dust has settled....

Not to be 'that guy'. --Okay, I have full intention of being that guy. I was right yet again. Pre gold immunity and agility was an incredibly fun time and the closest Gwent has ever felt to a mechanically perfect card game.
  17. Shadow-Stalker

What the hell is this new ploughing version of Gwent?

Is it not better to have a game where each round actually matters? Or should we just have one long round and call it a different name.
  18. Shadow-Stalker

A little hastily typed perspective of Gwents history. The players begged for Gwent standalone - CDPR ignored us. We begged harder - CDPR ignored us. We made petitons - CDPR ignored us. We said we would pay for something as simple as a game we can just play with other people, even a direct port...
  19. Shadow-Stalker

Tutorial is crap. Provides nothing but false information and doesn't even mention half of the need to know. Reach, immunity. Etc etc. Cards draws? Played my friend. Round one he fucked up and spent 3 more cards to win. Round 3 we are back to ten cards each. Why is he being rewarded for making...
  20. Shadow-Stalker

Because that's the shortest method I could use to explain what they have done wrong. You talk as if CDPR has had no constructive criticism following EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE they have made. As opposed to receiving exceptionally well worded feedback from various sourced and choosing to ignore it in...
Top Bottom