Search results

+
  1. Hybridizati0nn

What will happen to the original leader premium cards?

Well there's already King of Beggars playing King of Beggars, Whoreson Junior playing Whoreson Junior, Dijkstra playing Dijkstra, Cleaver playing Cleaver... I dislike the decoupling but if they're going with it I'd be okay them bringing the leader cards as units. As just one example Iorveth has...
  2. Hybridizati0nn

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello, Will Dijkstra be getting the contract to win 100 matches with the said leader, like all the other leaders have? Additionally, what is the reasoning for him not having the contract since he was released (and potentially not adding one)? Thanks!
  3. Hybridizati0nn

Foreword: before you straight dismiss the question/idea by seeing premium kegs mentioned, I'd like you to read the last paragraph before jumping into any conclusions. Would you consider bringing partially back the "old" premium keg weekends by having a limit on the premium kegs obtainable with...
  4. Hybridizati0nn

Gwent focuses too much on powerful cards.

If it's conditional deploy, it's not an engine. If it's a card that is used to proc other cards, it's not an engine. As for deckbuilding, the latter option will generally be weaker in most cases. Obviously generalizing and this is not always the case, you can't just throw the highest provision...
  5. Hybridizati0nn

And I would like to see this changed. Perhaps bronzes could achieve higher value, but require more set-up in board state than golds. I think in the end the provision gap between highest (15) and lowest (4) is too big. That it what contributes to the problem. As @gapaot stated, in beta Gwent you...
  6. Hybridizati0nn

First of all, I agree with @Ulubey0 that there are too many cards like this. These are mostly the cards you never want to draw in your hand after R1. In beta Gwent there were very little cards like these, almost all the cards were something you wanted to draw depending on what other cards you...
  7. Hybridizati0nn

I would like to read all story nodes of all leaders. Could you help me please?

Card art has it just like it is described in the lore node, and the card art has remained the same since Beta Gwent
  8. Hybridizati0nn

I would like to read all story nodes of all leaders. Could you help me please?

"Harald never wielded a shield in battle. He entered the fray only ever with a sword in one hand and a bloodred banner in the other" Right... CDPR you had one job for the leader model. Sorry for slight offtopic
  9. Hybridizati0nn

Suggestion: Change Anna Henrietta

I would like to see people here actually play Anna Henrietta themselves, and see how they have outrageous winrates ;) I agree that Draug or Geralt are some of the cards that hurt to play earlier to play around Anna Henrietta, but there's always some cards that are weak against specific decks. I...
  10. Hybridizati0nn

Solution on No Unit Decks

At what rank do you play if you don't see this as a problem? Just asking because wondering whether this is focused more only on one end of the spectrum.
  11. Hybridizati0nn

Solution on No Unit Decks

I dislike the idea of artificially limiting the amount of certain type of cards a player can play in their deck. I also dislike the idea of adding tutors for the spells, because it didn't feel good in Beta Gwent. Although it could be more balanced through provisions, generally I see either...
  12. Hybridizati0nn

I think this topic needs a lot more attention and discussion than it has so far received. I agree with the fact that bronzes in your deck mostly feel the cards you want to dump out in round 1 or everytime mulligan away, which just feels bad. I like both the idea of narrowing the power gap as...
  13. Hybridizati0nn

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

This is really not ask a dev question, so I will do you the favor of answering. When looking at your deck, the cards are in random order. I can't remember whether they are displayed by descending power or something alike, but nevertheless by looking at your deck you can't know in which order the...
  14. Hybridizati0nn

Demotivate Forfeiting Games

You have to remember there are certain contracts / achievements that almost require you to play to the last card. E.g. "win a round by 50 points" comes to my mind first. If everyone forfeits on these situations, how is one suppose to pull these certain contracts off? I agree if the opponent...
  15. Hybridizati0nn

Wild Hunt Rider Should Be Balanced ASAP

Actually I think it is an issue. Neutral cards such as witcher-trio, unicorn combo and avallach are in almost in any deck, at least one these. Gets old real quick playing against the same cards no matter what the faction. When something gets very annoying it takes away from the fun and desire to...
  16. Hybridizati0nn

Wild Hunt Rider Should Be Balanced ASAP

Except that BSC is the only one which doesn't suck gameplay-wise. I consider the other two requiring no strategy or thinking whatsoever, which to me equals a boring and bad design. Unconditional cards providing absolutely nothing but points on your side of the board (or in this case thinning and...
  17. Hybridizati0nn

How many decks do you have?

1) I have 20-ish decks currently 2) All completely different 3) Maybe 5-ish what I actively play during any given time I'm trying to build a deck for every leader without netdecking. I try to get different archetypes work in different and interesting ways and also broaden my understanding of...
  18. Hybridizati0nn

Giving this another go as it wasn't answered and gained quite a few red points:
  19. Hybridizati0nn

Hello Burza, Only one short question: Any chance we can get back the descriptions for avatars, borders and titles of what each one was rewarded for? I really liked that and don't see the reason why they were removed :confused:
  20. Hybridizati0nn

The real true problem behind Homecoming

This is also indirectly adjusting the ratio of removal points to the provision cost. At least I feel reducing the body's points don't matter as much, because it's still net positive value on microinteraction-level every time you get something out of the board before they have a chance to...
Top Bottom