Search results

+
  1. D

Is CDPR too generous with the reward system?

Feels like when I am watching Gwent players make deck vids, they are swimming in ores, kegs, scraps, powders. Like there is no end to it or there is no possible way to spend it all. Plus, the dailies and reward book gives too much of everything?
  2. D

Why am i getting so many disrespectful opponents?

About 60% of all my matches this season so far and i have played about 60 of them and am stuck on rank 18 result in my opponents being <edit>. With constant taunts throughout the match, <edit> moves when I already conceited because there was no way I can win looking at the points difference, or...
  3. D

How does Reaver Hunter works?

If the opponent plays 4 reaver hunters, how do they all get buff to 20+ points each?
  4. D

Anyone sick of Brouver/Ciri yet?

Anyone sick of Brouver/Ciri yet? And this will go on for another 6 months? Ughhhhhhhhhhhh.................
  5. D

Udalryk - SK silver spy

Udalryk - SK silver spy I'm starting to really hate this card, like mad, angry, furious hate, especially when play at the start early because u need to counter the opponent spy or when play any other time then round 3, the fact that you must discard the card u do not choose is incredibly...
Top Bottom