Search results

+
  1. J

So Sick Of Point Spam, It's Unreal

I stopped spending money on the game months ago because of the bs... since then it has gotten worse
  2. J

Not sure if you're trolling or joking, hopefully its the later :) Viper Witchers are the epitome of CDPR's poor card design. They are one of the primary reasons why deck diversity has been killed off. Opponents can't even get their cards on the board as they get killed off as soon as they are...
  3. J

I never said Viper Witch is point vomit. If you read my post properly I didn't use the word "is" I used the word "or".
  4. J

You're probably right about the direction being what CDPR wants. Most kids aren't all that great with in depth strategy, so by allowing point vomit decks or decks like viper witcher... you don't need to use strategy... the result being kids who can use google will copy the netdecks and be able...
  5. J

Tired of seeing the same deck builds copied from websites

You can do a lot more than that, you can demonstrate with your wallet, by refusing to purchase anymore kegs. If enough people were to start doing this, then CDPR would think twice in the future before engaging in money grubbing schemes
  6. J

I reckon the people getting defensive about the topic are probably the net deckers
  7. J

PS4 GWENT the witcher card game community!

my understanding is no. I believe I read somewhere that PC can play against either. What is really annoying is my primary account... I started on PS4, but I can't always be at home to play... whereas with my laptop I can play anywhere, but CDPR wont let me transfer my account from PS4 to PC...
  8. J

lol... I want to know where these websites are so I can figure out if it is possible to build decent counters to them
  9. J

From Dorf Point Spam Back To Bear Point Spam

2 months is a lot more than overnight
  10. J

Your argument that CDPR can't start nerfing everything, conveniently overlooks that CDPR with the mid-winter update didn't just introduce new cards it nerfed countless existing cards. Potential counters to new metas which were nerfed are very relevant to the op's complaint... take for example...
  11. J

Cause and effect... before the mid-winter update the game was pretty balanced, was fun to play and involved using strategy. Then CDPR got onto the hype treadmill promoting their 100 card update, which they rushed through with the narrow short sighted goal so as to cash in on Christmas. The...
  12. J

In addition to the Berserkers, you forgot to include Olaf as well... for each beast played his self harm is reduced by 2.
  13. J

Which Cards to Transmute?

I had never bothered transmuting anything before, so I had almost 8000 meteorite powder... ended up transmuting 3 categories: all of my golds, more than half of my silvers, and most of my monster collection
  14. J

Mahakam Season is now live!

The theme means the nerfs were tokenistic and that dorfs will continue to dominate the meta
  15. J

What does the community think of the idea of having a monthly fee version of Gwent?

Considering the game is so unbalanced, whereby its more fun to post than to play, the pay2post model may very well become CDPR's dominant revenue stream!
  16. J

What does the community think of the idea of having a monthly fee version of Gwent?

50 cents per post? surely you realise that is their starting fee, to get you hooked... once you are, you'll be charged per character... and believe me when that happens you will wish it was capped at 50 cents a post
  17. J

Hey dude, I know you post a lot in the forums and frankly I don't blame you as posting in the forums is more fun than playing the game at the moment (I had better not say that too often though as otherwise CDPR might start making forum posts into a micro transaction site as well) . But I didn't...
  18. J

Top streamer and caster M0gwai quits the game until it's fixed

It was rushed through so that the Holiday Keg pack could be released prior to Christmas, which enabled CDPR to cash in on Christmas
  19. J

A week to go before season end, with less than 2 dozen global players at level 21...

Originally when Gwent was first released it was a lot more strategic, so the article was probably accurate at the time. Perhaps it was coincidental that at around the same time that Disney took over Fox, CDPR started introducing Disney style art to its cards and dumbed down its strategy...
  20. J

I recognise that you made a typo in saying players selling kegs, as you meant players buying kegs... however in regards to players selling items, that potentially is a way for CDPR to also make money. One could say that Hearthstone and Gwent have been modelled upon the card game Magic: The...
Top Bottom