Search results

+
  1. W

How we got here

Over the last few days I have read a lot of posts and threads about dissatisfaction with Gwent. To be honest, ever since coming back in February I have been growing less and less content with the game. I figure the solution is to leave again and maybe comeback after a few more expansions...
  2. W

Assimilate contract is crazy quick in seasonal.

I got all 1000 pings in about 30 matches. Might be worth doing for anyone not into seasonal mode as it is worth 14 reward points total.
  3. W

Asking all harmony players

So I have stayed almost exclusively in seasonal mode since the season started (tested an eldain deck in ranked for 4 or 5 games but all the rest are seasonal.) I know that in seasonal harmony is not functional. I tested it and got destoryed. Then I changed to a poison based movement buffing deck...
  4. W

Auto include premium in decks

So I am not sure if this is possible to code in, but it would be very nice from a QOL perspective if every time we got a premium card our decks would replace the standard card with it. Also when deck building instead of seeing a standard and premium and having to select the correct one, you...
  5. W

Massive graphic instability on PS4

So some of the time everything works fine. But other times four or five things go wrong at once (the fifth is intermittent.) 1. Animated cards (including the seasonal, classic, and practice cards) display stunted or fragmented animation. It's like they are trying to preform their task but have...
  6. W

Leader fixes

Pardon my spelling. 1. Eredin: play any wild hunt unit from your deck and boost it by the number of wild hunt units you control. Powerful, but not OP given the new leaders. It gives him an identity and encourages use of wild hunt cards not always seen in MO decks. 2. Anna: banish a card from...
  7. W

Assimilate bug

So I just completed the play 40 quest. I noticed every time I played a card assimilate triggered. This is true for both neutral cards and NG base cards. Isobel trigged it, knight erranent, diviner triggered the other diviner, etc... I was playing against ST so there was no overlap. It just was...
  8. W

Stuck in card selection screen

I am in the pick one of three and every time I press anything it says processing please wait and then fails. Doesn't matter which card I pick, always the same result. Can I just close application and go back in?
  9. W

Elf seasonal mode

Anyone else surprised that with less than 24 hours to go we don't have any info on the new mode. I would have thought they would live stream about it, but with CC I guess it got lost in the shuffle.
  10. W

Kamikaze status

In king's bounty games there is a spell that puts a bomb on an enemy unit. When the bomb eventually detonates it damages adjacent units. The game is adding more bombs, but the ability to place a bomb which has a time release damage or a stronger deathwish damage seems like a cool concept. For...
  11. W

How to fix trap archetype

1. Make serpent trap a bronze 6 provision with a zeal order to reset any unit. This way if opponent doesn't run specials, the card is not bricked. Also having 2 allows for more traps. 2. Victory horn should be a 6 provision bronze trap. The power should fall from 8 to 6. The zeal order should be...
  12. W

Anyone know anything about update 1.32

So I went to start the game and it was downloading an update. I already have the new seasonal update, is this just a hotfix? Anywhere know where I can find the patch notes?
  13. W

Custom rooms

So Yahoo chess used to allow you to customize rooms for like minded players. You could set time, rank, which color you would play, etc... My idea is to make a new mode with random match making, but people only match to the same settings. 3 basic conditions. 1 faction restrictions, 2 time...
  14. W

Witcher tales ideas

1. The history of Kaer Morhen. Starts with the founding of the school of the wolf. Follows several famous witchers, (all of whom can be cards in multiplayer,) as well as various political intrigue and defense of the school. Sets up a Witcher faction. 2. The war of the eleves and the unicorns. We...
  15. W

Seeking contract buddy

There are a few stubborn contracts that I honestly can't see anyone getting without playing with someone else who needs them. 5 statuses on one person for example. Another is the 100 provision deck, and finally the 50 points and win. The last one is quasi doable, but difficult is the opponent...
  16. W

What are all the possible statuses?

I think I am missing something. Immune, resilience, and doomed are statuses, what are the others. Do orders count? I know a card that can get 3 if I do it correctly (the three above specifically,) but unsure about the other 2, Edit to add, I just thought of locked, but wouldn't that undermine...
  17. W

How do I get an opponent unit to 50

I have been trying for like an hour and everyone either passes, puts cards in the way, or actively sabatoges my efforts. It amazes how many players cannot tell that I have stopped trying to win and started trying to get a contract, even when I buff their unit by 18 in the span of 2 cards.
  18. W

Will seasonal trees ever have new material?

I am 25 points away from 100% on both trees. I am wondering if this means that next march I will be 100% with all seasonal content, or if some/all the nodes will reset.
  19. W

Love the new mode, but

Lippy just ruins it. I fought against until I needed the 3 in a row then I switched to him. Just undermines the whole system. Hope they ban the card from the mode with hotfix.
  20. W

[Solved] Seasonal Tree has Disappeared

So I am still pro rank. There are no seasonal trees, no seasonal mode. I did the update, what is wrong? 1551373536 Update. I quit the game then relaunched it. The rest of the updates appeared. Things like the change in card and toggle feature for play were always there, but seasonal tree and...
Top Bottom