Search results

+
  1. 1

Demotivate Forfeiting Games

100% true and I agree with every word. Others dont get it unfortunately.
  2. 1

forfeiting a turn or two before game ends ruins the experience for the winner. Ok, you might not be bothered, but others are. That person earned it by playing well and opponent is just salty that he lost. The game is about trying to win, right? And you get satisfaction from winning games. So...
  3. 1

I agree the ''time saving'' argument is bullshit. Dont play video games if time is so scarce for you, go invest your precious time somewhere else.
  4. 1

Demotivate Forfeiting Games To CDPR: If a player forfeits, he should forfeit XP, round wins rewards, this would demotivate stupid forfeits. But mainly this is a suggestion to the community rather than CDPR. Please stop forfeiting just before the game ends. I understand forfeiting if you have a...
  5. 1

Things That Need to be Fixed Before Homecoming

ou ok I see what you meant, poor wording, no problem. Yeah, SK and ST have a couple of good decks and variants, I agree with that.
  6. 1

Premium Keg Weekend is back!

The first time I restarted it didnt help, but third time was the charm. I dont think the problem was with the game though, seemed like a server problem for the Shop, probably cause many people rushed to buy and open kegs.
  7. 1

Skellige isnt the most popular faction btw. Meta report suggest around 18%. Brouver alone is 30%. Considering top 3 leaders - Brouver, An Craite and Calveit constitute around 55% of decks, that shows how poorly developed most decks are, they just cant keep up with these 3. I always advocate for...
  8. 1

what is the NR coinflip abuse? o_0
  9. 1

Premium Keg Weekend is back!

Unfortunately the Shop doesnt load goods or isnt working at all. So I cant buy any kegs to open. Please please fix! Thank You!
  10. 1

[Voice of the people-survey] What should the CDPR do with the "create" mechanics?

yeah if its such a bad card, why does every NG Alchemy deck play it then? If its soooo subpar. I smell bs.
  11. 1

Price of Thronebreaker?

I would pay anything up to $15 dollars for a full story mode filled with new content and earnable cards, but then it has to be at least like 50h of gameplay, and with ini tiative on multiple playthroughs just like in Witcher games.I think overall a price tag is justifiable since Gwent is an...
  12. 1

[Voice of the people-survey] What should the CDPR do with the "create" mechanics?

Against those specific decks you can just mulligan Slave Drivers away and not use them. Against engine cards you can still copy paste, lets say Greatsword in 1 turn, and Longship in the next turn, boom you have the same synergy as the opponent and +2 points. So no, it doesnt balance out.
  13. 1

More Symbolic Card Design

how does remembering what each symbol stand for what tag is easier than just remembering the tags? idk, seems like it would clutter the card with more info that would mean even more things to remember.
  14. 1

Season End Rewards

Thank You for the response, now I get it :) So 1 season used to last 2 months? As opposed to 1 month that is now.
  15. 1

Improvement to Ancient Foglets?

Do you want Foglets to be removed by Thunder or Viper Witchers? Then ok. I personally wouldnt change the card, but I am not an expert, so what do I know? :D As I said Foglets would benefit from new cards that would interact with Fog and Foglets specifically.
  16. 1

Season End Rewards

Season End Rewards Season End Rewards used to be two times bigger, or am I remembering incorrectly? Took a long pause from Gwent, so I might be forgetting something. Either way, the Scrap and Dust rewards seem very small right now, if we can get them only once a month. Cant even craft or...
  17. 1

If a Bronze card has Create effect, add Doomed tag to that card. I really dont like Slave Drivers, because they copy paste but with +1 point. Its not much, yes, but it doesnt make sense in my head. The fact that later that card can be resurrected makes it even worse.
  18. 1

More Symbolic Card Design

I agree, for new players it is hard to remember all the tags, but symbols wouldnt help. Replacing tags with symbols would make it only more confusing as card effect descriptions mention names of the tags, but the cards would only have symbols, and you would have to remember which symbols mean...
  19. 1

A new home for Dwarves

Dwarves just need more development as an archtype, moving them to NR is too radical and would deprieve ST of essential cards. Its a no from me.
  20. 1

Improvement to Ancient Foglets?

No, because your opponent is loosing 2 points per round and you gain 1 point per round, so total 3 point advantage per round, thats not bad. If you have more Foglets, that increases to 4 and 5 per round. The card is also out of range for Thunder or Viper Witchers, so thats another advantage. If...
Top Bottom