Search results

+
  1. I

When are we going to get more info?

When are we going to get more info? CDPR's been silent on Thronebreaker for about three months now. I really hope they're going to release some more info before too long just so we know how things are shaping up. I'm sure some of those released arts a while ago are from TB (I'm pretty sure the...
  2. I

Dagon Blood Moon

Dagon Blood Moon I've expressed my love of the Blood Moon archetype, and I believe a deck very similar to this one has been posted here elsewhere, but I thought making it its own topic might be worthwhile. This deck is performing quite well between 3.7 and 4k Deck: Blood Moon Rising Leader...
  3. I

Fixing the Create Leaders

Fixing the Create Leaders I think it's generally agreed that Whispering Hillock, Adda, Eist and Filavandrel are borderline worthless additions to the game. Usurper I'm uncertain about but I like the idea and he seems to be a card that offers worthwhile utility. So I'd like to discuss possible...
  4. I

New Yennerfer

New Yennerfer Sister to the Kingslayer topic. Are people finding much use for her? I've been experimenting, but increasingly I seem to find NG doesn't really use spells much, it's all alchemy and items. She does allow you to stick in a double scorch, in theory, but again, NG decks mostly run...
  5. I

Had a crack at making a movement deck

Had a crack at making a movement deck This was inspired by a not-very successful deck I ran into on ladder, and so I adapted it. The original used dwarves and some other things that I felt kind of got in the way. I stripped out most of the dwarves and refocused on a heavy elven build. This is...
  6. I

Letho: Kingslayer

Letho: Kingslayer Is this card any good? My gut says no but I just can't be sure. He's at least John Natalis, right? Which means he can Commander's Horn.
  7. I

Experimenting with Eist Veterans

Experimenting with Eist Veterans Right. So we know that the veterans archetype got the hard 'N' nerf. But I got curious with Eist and wanted to see what I could do with the new version of the deck, just to see where it's gone wrong and where it maybe hasn't. Decklist is as follows: Leader...
  8. I

Annoyance.deck

Annoyance.deck This is the deck I alluded to in the slave hunter thread, as an idea for a way to put the card to good use. I've observed that a lot of ranked decks rely on low power enabling cards like elven scout, mahakam whatshisname, vicovaro novice, and beastmaster. This deck's primary plan...
  9. I

My ST Elven Handbuff Deck

My ST Elven Handbuff Deck I've been running this deck around 4000 to good success, so I wanted to share it here for opinions and inspiration, since it seems to me that ST is a bit lacking in variety right now. This deck's surprisingly strong against bears and slaughters NG infantry swarm, has a...
  10. I

The Change to Freya and Sigrdrifa

The Change to Freya and Sigrdrifa I don't understand this myth that they've 'nerfed' SK's resurrection. They've got nearly a dozen ways and means to get cards out of the deck if you factor in cards who auto-res. They changed it, that doesn't mean they nerfed it. Freya was too powerful, that's...
Top Bottom