Search results

+
  1. Alch1mist

[Suggestion] Ways to Classify Decks in the Deck Builder

If you're like me and you have 20+ decks it can be slightly annoying sometimes to have to scroll between them, particularly since the older ones are at the bottom. Therefore I'd love to see a way to classify your decks, for instance giving them a favorite tag so they have their own tab, in order...
  2. Alch1mist

[Balance] Ruehin and Higher Vampire

Those two cards have similar effects but two different uses, Higher Vampire has a burst potential which makes him better in short rounds, or as a finisher, while Ruehin is better in long rounds, if consumed nine times he can be 40 points. However more realistically Ruehin is often...
  3. Alch1mist

Suggestion for Some Underused/Underwhelming Cards

While most of the cards in Homecoming have a more than satisfying design for a base set, some of them aren't so lucky and have some serious design flaws. Here we’re going to talk about the cards that are almost never used because of their underwhelming design, being their ability, or just their...
  4. Alch1mist

Feedback and Suggestions for Homecoming

I'll discussed across several posts, because it's pretty lengthy, the points I dislike the most about Homecoming, and I think should change to make the Gwent experience better, I'll also propose some suggestions. Mulligans Tied to Leaders, Mulligan Carry-Over, and Blacklisting. The mulligan...
  5. Alch1mist

[Balance Suggestion] Some of the Strongest Cards of this Meta

[Balance Suggestion] Some of the Strongest Cards of this Meta Wardancer Strength 3. Whenever you Swap this unit, play it on a random row. Ambush: Flip over on turn end. It’s currently the strongest carry-over in the game, mainly because it’s not played the round before the unit comes to use...
  6. Alch1mist

A problem has occurred with the local client that prevents the game from continuing

A problem has occurred with the local client that prevents the game from continuing It has been more than two weeks that I have awful lags while playing Gwent, it never happened before, and it comes and goes at random. I first thought it was coming from me, but seeing how sporadic it is, and...
Top Bottom