Search results

+
  1. E

Patch is now available!

I'm gonna quote Merchant here: "If you want your game to grow, you have to appeal to casuals." Casuals like myself don't have time to sit and grind game after game 3-4 hours every day. We still want the shiny bling though. But this is A GAME, not a job. As soon as it feels like a job, it will...
  2. E

Open letter from GWENT development team

You guys are the best! Thank you for being so humble about everything. It's definitely not common to see such awesomeness for a game developer.
  3. E

What I wish for story campaign [Thronebreaker Wish-list]

I'd like memorable characters that are full of detail and rich immersion. CDPR is boss at introducing new characters that we instantly fall in love with, so that's what I want more of :) I loved the Witcher characters, but now let's see some new ones / old ones from the books that we haven't...
  4. E

Patch and Premium Keg Weekend are now live

Thank you for not completely changing the game! :D I like the change with the spies being taken out of the Create mechanic. It seems fair :) Also PREMIUM CARDS ANYONE? I'm so buying kegs this weekend. Incidentally, I get paid Friday, because Monday is a bank holiday, YAS! :D
  5. E

Ranked Play season end moved to January 10th

Dear CDPR, you guys are awesome. Thanks for this amazing game and this amazing patch that has brought a ton of interesting card combos and decks. Please for the life of this game, do not take insults and whining personally from us players. We are not the game developers; we can only bring you...
Top Bottom