Search results

+
  1. Dalbhat

[Thronebreaker] Error message opening a Golden Chest - Can't complete the quest (9/10 Chests)

Hello, I had an error message opening one of the first Golden Chests (first map). Now it seems that I'm not able to complete the quest (I found 10 Chests on the map). I repaired both games, Gwent and Thronebreaker, but I still get this 9/10 chests. I've already played 8 hours... Do I need to...
  2. Dalbhat

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello @Burza46, Putting aside story choices and dialogues, is it technically possible to unlock all Thronebreaker achievements and contents during a single playthrough (hardest difficulty)? Can't wait to dive into it! :)
  3. Dalbhat

Hello @Burza46, 1. Will Grand Master still be the highest rank (21) in the new Homecoming ranking distribution? 2. Will borders be redesigned somehow or stay as they currently look like? 3. Can we expect a preview of the cosmetics shop before the release of Homecoming? 4. The board state has...
  4. Dalbhat

Homecoming Reveal

Hello there, I would like to take the opportunity to give some feedback about graphics/visuals of project Homecoming. The art is getting better and better. And I'm pretty sure this is the right direction for Gwent. Great work CDPR! That being said, I would really like to see several tweaks: A...
  5. Dalbhat

Hello @Burza46, With the current season being closed it's not possible to take a look at the leaderboard in Ranked Mode. And I think a lot of players would love to be able to check it. Recently I tried to gather informations... Can we expect a feature or website (such as: Pro Ladder Rankings)...
  6. Dalbhat

Hi there, 1. What is the feature you're most excited for? 2. How would you describe the new boards? 3. How exactly the shop (cosmetics) will work, and what players will be able to buy? 4. Do you plan to stream again in the near future? :) Thank you. Much love from France!
  7. Dalbhat

Hey, I created this picture few months ago now :) Well, I'm a little bit surprised here. Because - if I'm not mistaken - the Grand Master border is the only one to have this visual issue. Do you mean that "it will stay the way it is" because the player profile picture will be redesigned? :p
  8. Dalbhat

Hello Pawel, - As you already know the community is quite vocal about Gwent current board and its flat or blank aesthetic. Can we have a little idea of how big the rework of the board will be? - With Homecoming how the trinket system (Avatar / Borders / Titles) will evolve, and how veteran...
  9. Dalbhat

Information aux Nouveaux Arrivants : La Règles des 10 Messages

Si je comprends la lutte contre le spam, cette limite de 10 posts n'incite pas les nouveaux joueurs à s'exprimer :'(
  10. Dalbhat

Invulnérabilité pour les chefs de factions

Le jeu est plus interactif et plus facile à équilibrer avec les cartes Or vulnérables.
  11. Dalbhat

Effet du guetteur (NG) trop fort

Bonne analyse Yezekael :) La carte n'est, à mon sens, absolument pas "OP".
  12. Dalbhat

Le GWENT Open #4 se déroule ce week end !

Je mets une pièce sur kolemoen !
  13. Dalbhat

Le nouveau Défi de Factions débute !

Le compteur en jeu et les récompenses débloquées directement sont vraiment un plus.
  14. Dalbhat

AMA with Paweł Burza - ask your questions here! [ended]

Hey, this AMA is a great idea! - 1. Since the Mid-Winter update a lot of players don't understand the design direction the game is taking. I am still playing Gwent because of what it was and what it could be, but not because of what it currently is, a player wrote. How CDPR will manage to add...
  15. Dalbhat

AMA with Paweł Burza — March 14th, 5PM CET!

Hey, this AMA is a great idea! - 1. Since the Mid-Winter update a lot of players don't understand the design direction the game is taking. I am still playing Gwent because of what it was and what it could be, but not because of what it currently is, a player wrote. How CDPR will manage to add...
  16. Dalbhat

GWENT: Posez vos questions aux développeurs

Écrivait un joueur sur Reddit hier. Je suis ce que l'on peut appeler un vétéran sur le jeu. J'ai commencé à jouer en octobre 2016 (Closed Beta) et l'été dernier je fus l'un des 500 premiers joueurs à atteindre le rang de Grand Maître sur le serveur global. Lors de cette période (Saison 1), le...
  17. Dalbhat

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

During the Dagon Meta (July/August 2016) rows and sequencing were super important. You could lose the coinflip, go to a short round 3 on even cards and just win because you played Lacerate, Water Hag or Fire Elemental in a non-intuitive but good order! That was so rewarding. Is Row Identity...
  18. Dalbhat

Hello, There are a lot of talks about the current reward system and its weaknesses: https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comme...ard_system_is/ https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comme...reward_system/ https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comme...nt_into_gwent/...
Top Bottom