Search results

+
  1. C

Please Increase Gold Card Drop Rates or at Least Add a Pity Timer of 10 or so Kegs

Please Increase Gold Card Drop Rates or at Least Add a Pity Timer of 10 or so Kegs Bought 60 Kegs (highest tier they offer) and got what I believe were two golds from the kegs themselves and two from scraps afterwards. Silvers were mainly duplicates along with bronzes. So there you have it...
  2. C

Stuck in the loading screen

Stuck in the loading screen I was stuck on this screen whilst loading into an Arena match and you can hear the game playing as normal in the background. Game-losing bugs like this occur far too often on PS4 and I'm FED up of it. This game has been in "beta" for well over a year now, there are...
  3. C

Change the Business Model and Progression of Gwent

Change the Business Model and Progression of Gwent I'm interested in seeing Gwent come out of beta this year. Hopefully they make it a premium game (unless you've already invested say $40 into the game already then it's "free") and alongside that pull way back on the free to play model and make...
  4. C

Gold Card Idea

Gold Card Idea Convert all boosted power of a unit to strength.
  5. C

Did CDPR really have to dumb-down this game so much?

Did CDPR really have to dumb-down this game so much? It takes away depth and fun - and for what? Accessibility? Appealing to the lowest common denominator for a larger profit margin? Maybe CDPR couldn't handle balancing their own game (and in many regards still can't)? So many cards have been...
  6. C

Some General Thoughts about Gwent (balance, cards, meteorite powder, e-sports, etc.)

Some General Thoughts about Gwent (balance, cards, meteorite powder, e-sports, etc.) So let me start off by saying that as a relatively new, more relaxed and casual player and overall I'm enjoying this game. That shouldn't come as a surprise (honeymoon phase and all that) but I'll mention it...
Top Bottom