Search results

+
  1. PrincessAmanda

My favourite game, now dead

2.0 was designed for action games enthusiasts, not for an RPG fandom. Enemies scaling is one of the clear examples of their 2.0's Open world sandbox> RPG policy. The Witcher 3 also has upscaling thing (optional), but its only for enemies that are LOWER level. However I can still go into the...
  2. PrincessAmanda

GWINTfinity: część 2 — Funkcja głosowania społeczności

Smutne to trochę, bo jakby tego nie nazywać to jest właściwie koniec tej gry. Czyli jak to się mówi w żargonie " dead game ". Teoretycznie to lepsze niż zupełnie usunąć Gwint ale żal zostaje bo ta gra miała spory potencjał ( przed Homecoming i rekrutacją z discorda ). Teraz to już właściwie...
  3. PrincessAmanda

Bloomberg Report, 2018 Demo was almost entirely fake.

Sorry but once again this guy article looks to me like 20% of real informations, mixed with 80% of speculation and drama inducing statements for "clicks". Okay so first thing that stands out to me, " 2018 demo was almost entirely fake ". Start walking on foot for a while arround Night City and...
  4. PrincessAmanda

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

You never lost my trust, and this release is still far better than what other big studios are doing without any feel of shame. Got over 150 hours in the Cyberpunk and I am still having fun. Can't wait for patches and improvements :) Free DLC's sounds exciting as well.
  5. PrincessAmanda

I can't beat twins in Kabuki.

Lvl 32 and still can't beat them ( hard difficulty ). I've reloaded this fight dozens of times. Never got got close to win ( used food,drinks ). I also wonder why V is such a idiot to fight against two guys at the same time ( bet money on it ), and be fine with that ? Oh right, I forgot...
  6. PrincessAmanda

Cyberpunk 2077 Wish List

1) Bring back cutscenes. Give us the reason to care how our V looks like. 2) More fashion choices, more clothing in general. Mike Pondsmith told me fashion is a big deal in Night City. Why do I always look like a member of really bad Nu Metal band from the early 2000's ? 3) Interaction with...
  7. PrincessAmanda

So they really not gonna talk to us?

Unfortunate for them, holidays happend. So I doubt anyone was working on patches. Official apology would make things worse imo. People are cruel in the internet. I think best course of action is just to release bug fixes, updates and surprise us with something bigger - like free DLC's or something.
  8. PrincessAmanda

3rd Person Mode is Here! [Third-party mod.]

I am not a big fan of TPP games, however locking Cyberpunk in 1st person view did nothing for this game. This is actualy rant not about lack of optional TPP ( I don't care lol ), but why the frick cutscenes were cut so we have to " enjoy " forever locked first person mode. During combat FPP...
  9. PrincessAmanda

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

This is single player game, what do they expect ? Clickbait for kindergartens.
  10. PrincessAmanda

Dev leaked info ?

This " leak " has actualy ton of promising things to come. So If we assume this is truth and CDPR already have so many things mapped. Info about their plans should be officialy revealed this week. Why is that ? my logic tells me there is too much tension to keep this hidden from the public...
  11. PrincessAmanda

Why Gigs in Cyberpunk feels like a serious downgrade from Witcher contracts...

Absolutely agree with OP. Contracts in the Witcher 3 tell little stories on their own. Doing some GIG's feels like revealing points of interest in the multiplayer game, where their only purpose is to grind money and Exp. To be fair some GIG's are good (minority of them). Most GIGs are breaking...
  12. PrincessAmanda

Still playing in 2021?

Yea, still playing and having ton of fun (128h). Also trying my best to limit my visits on this forums. Nothing to discuss anymore. Just orgy of bandwagon negativity and nitpicky posts. I legit feel scared to express any positive opinions about Cyberpunk. It just doesn't flow. Automatic...
  13. PrincessAmanda

YT post about game development

Random youtube comment is considered as potential real information ? Desperation for drama has reached max level. Guys, don't forget to comment how unplayable this game is, but you've played it for over 100 hours.
  14. PrincessAmanda

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

If this game was released in much better state, still most of us would find many reasons to complain. Expectations were too high and CDPR is partialy to blame, so that's fair. But complaining in almost every topic about game you guys hate for straight 22 days since the release ? is this some...
  15. PrincessAmanda

What would Fix the game for you?

Now after over 120 hours in the game, I have better idea what must be improved. 1) Open world requires more interactions. Starting from Police AI and ending on something so trivial like any reason to comeback to our apartment. I am pathetic roleplayer, I can RP out of anything, but somehow in...
  16. PrincessAmanda

What's your favorite ride so far?

My new favorite ride and best way of clearing blue points of interests and random assaults on map. Horn button turns on police siren and it feels awesome :)
  17. PrincessAmanda

Do you hate unhappy endings? (spoilers)

Game was dark enough, at least one of the endings should make us happy. I kinda liked main story, but ending choices were annoying. Imagine if TW3 endings were: 1) Geralt dies, 2) Ciri dies, 3) They both die, 4) Ciri becoming empress of Nilfgaard. Thanks for playing, lol. I prefer escapism in...
  18. PrincessAmanda

Ok so is this another lie by cdpr ?

I have 117 total hours and havent even seen half of the side quests or GIG's. 3rd playthrough now. How the heck some of you playing this game ? like an multiplayer grind ? No wonder you see drama everywhere.
  19. PrincessAmanda

Male V vs Female V?

V has a lot of dialogues with sarcastic tone. Female voice actress has better delivery in my opinion.
Top Bottom