Search results

+
  1. T

Crazy idea: one mulligan per turn

Crazy idea: one mulligan per turn So, one of the problems with Gwent right now, in my opinion, of course, is that the hands are "too stable". Most CCGs have players draw a card each turn, while Gwent there is drawing cards only twice in the entire game (besides the start). That is an obvious...
  2. T

[HC]: Removal rework?

[HC]: Removal rework? So, I'm sorry for the couple of threads, but since they are remaking Gwent, I feel that this is a great time to theory-craft and try to suggest solutions for Gwent's problems and deficiencies. So my next target is... removal. This is something that rarely has been...
  3. T

[HC]: CDPR please make all* cards to be played from hand

[HC]: CDPR please make all* cards to be played from hand One of the biggest problems with current Gwent, that I honestly always thought it was too late to be solved, but now with the Homecoming it is possible, is the completely absurd quantity of tutors and (what I, for the lack of better name...
  4. T

Rework First Light

Rework First Light So this is a thing that has been on my mind for a while: the card First Light. (Which usually is played from silver mages.) First Light: Choose One: Boost all damaged allies underHazards by 2 and clear all Hazards from your side; or Play a random Bronze unit from your deck...
  5. T

Let's discuss/theorycraft what create cards should be removed from ranked!

Let's discuss/theorycraft what create cards should be removed from ranked! Hi people, so Burza has stated that some create cards are getting reworked, and others removed from ranked. I think it is a good chance for us to debate which should be removed and which should not, and hopefully CDPR...
  6. T

TrompeLaMort's balance patch (NR, ST, and NG)

TrompeLaMort's balance patch (NR, ST, and NG) So we got a nice discussion on my first thread about balance changes, and I even changed my mind regarding Yoana (no buff needed) and Eist (+1 is probably alright). (But on the other points I still remain with my original opinion.) So let's continue...
  7. T

TrompeLaMort's balance patch (NE, SK, and MO)

TrompeLaMort's balance patch (NE, SK, and MO) Hey people, since the balance patch was delayed to next month because of Arena, I was thinking of what would be the ideal balance patch for me. So this is what this topic is about. But before we begin, two observations. First, this is really...
  8. T

CDPR, just make these 5 changes and all your problems will be solved...

CDPR, just make these 5 changes and all your problems will be solved... ...or your money back, guaranteed I know CDPR developers are quite good at what they do, and I am a random internet guy, but I might just be Takashi Tokita (you can't know for sure). So please try these 5 changes (5 simple...
  9. T

Removing dry-pass

Removing dry-pass I feel that current Gwent deviates a lot from the way that it used to play out in Witcher 3, and from the whole idea of having rounds in the first place. When I think of the idea of rounds, like battles in a war, the idea is this: "Okay, I lost this round, but maybe I can...
  10. T

A systematic approach to coin flip

A systematic approach to coin flip First, let me state that the main problem of the coin-flip is not the win-rate. Most people get salty when they lose with blue coin, and complain about that. And then CDPR says the win-rate difference is not that high, and that it exists in other games as...
Top Bottom