Search results

+
  1. Q

Update 9.6.1

oh nice, I didn't know that! I have a townsfolk salamandra lackey bincy crime deck which is my absolute favourite syndicate deck that I ever made! but I was never able to make townsfolk work well in decks that do not use lined pockets leader ability, but this I have to try, especially because I...
  2. Q

Gwent Patch 9.4, Steam, and the RED Launcher

there is steam discussion about it
  3. Q

Why is Oakcritters a Devotion card?

I think it is the only bronze treant for harmony considerations?
  4. Q

Harvest Of Sorrow - The final card drop of Price Of Power

Why doesn't it have a mage tag? He has a glowing stick and a glowing hand, clearly magical. Also surprised that he isn't a Dol Blathanna card either, with the other card reveal would have thought they'd add one but maybe the existing ones get a rework here and there. As for Gord, I never liked...
  5. Q

New Journey Bugged on Steam

Yeah, mine is resolved as well, had the same issue.
  6. Q

Veteran Skellige Bugged! Multiple times. EIST dont work properly

You play devotion? Cuz for example Eist+Blaze of glory only works in a devotion deck, Skordjal also only boosts with devotion and 3rd form of evolving card like Harald also only in devotion. Any neutral card in your deck will break the devotion effect and cards that require devotion won't...
  7. Q

Thoughts on Masquerade Ball (and Nilfgaard in general)

I absolutely agree with OP and I think about the same a lot aswell. I play since closed beta, I loved NG in open beta, it was my most played faction alongside NR. I took a break from the game shortly after HC launched and came back coincidentally when Merchants of Ofir, which introduced...
  8. Q

Vampires Devotion feel defenseless in some matchups

When they first introduced the new Wild Hunt frost leader I didn't understand, why the leader ability and Echo card don't ignore armor and shield. Hello, it's the effing White Frost and not some random icestorm... The White Frost that supposedly ends entire worlds, but in Gwent it's stopped by...
  9. Q

What do you think is gonna be first to get a hotfix?

Or have Lippy only move SK cards back into the deck if the idea is that he resurrects all the fallen comrades. That way Lippy players get to replay Cerys and what not but don't get a 2nd heatwave, Roach, Knickers, CoC, Snowdrop etc. Limiting interaction to faction cards is what we saw when they...
  10. Q

Faction Leader didn't Unlock

The ability you describe existed in open beta, it doesn't any longer, it is called Deadeye Ambush and rather than transforming traps into elf tokens you right out spawn the tokens now. And leader abilities have nothing to do with leader skins. Leader skins you can (among other places) unlock in...
  11. Q

Card Art easter-eggs and interesting details

I'm pretty sure that is the Naglfar in the back
  12. Q

Way of the Witcher revealed!

With a card like this for 8p how is Warrit gonna actually be effective for the NG player instead of the opponent most of the time? If I know Warrit is a thing, I just run this to maybe clear up my draw if not up against NG or if up against NG waiting for Warrit to be played. With adrenaline sort...
  13. Q

How to counter NG reveal Decks?

Don't pass, ever. Keep playing and don't go for a round 3. They might mill your cards, but they themselves usually have nothing or at least not much. Whenever I encounter them a lot of these matches end with them forfeiting in round 2 cuz they don't put out the numbers. and milling you serves...
  14. Q

MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

I had 1 MM keg from the Masters Open and purchased 103 kegs with ore, so 104 MM kegs in total and I got: 17 purple 6 gold ____________________ 30 bronze premium 3 purple premium (so 20 purple in total) 1 gold premium (so 7 gold in total) honorable mention: Aen Elle Conquerer, drew...
  15. Q

GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

why would it need fixing? it works very well. imo other decks and archetypes need buffing up to the level at which me+waters performs instead of "dragging down" me+waters xD I imagine that is very hard to achieve with all the leader abilities and cards across all factions, but as I see it (and I...
  16. Q

Costly, painfull, popular - examples of mistakes made by players

Will never forget a match I had against monsters. Opponent had last say and I think about any card would have beat me. He plays his last card, I see a burning vfx and think ok that's it but then I get the victory screen and I'm like "wth, how did I win, did he forfeit?" But no, his last card was...
  17. Q

This expansion is looking really positive for the game

I'm optimistic and positive and definitely excited for the new expansion. I'm looking forward to veteran bromance, looking back strenghtened greatswords weren't THAT bad were they (yeah they were) The only worry I have is with Oneiromancy and the Squirrel that graveyard hate is gonna make a...
  18. Q

Season rewards don’t matter because you can buy it in the shop anyway?

Way back in open beta a lot of the cosmetic stuff was tied to specific events or conditions. Naturally, not all players had access to all of them because they didn't support say Skellige during a faction challenge so they didn't get the Skellige themed border, or they didn't finish in the top...
  19. Q

Why is Gwent so poorly run?

Don't you wanna fume at yourself? This is from the official website: Since you apparently didn't read it the first time, it says the season ends on June 2nd 10am CEST. Yes. Exactly. And on May 27th this was posted on Twitter: So, yeah, you got 24 hours longer than was initially...
  20. Q

Countdown on playgwent.com/ : Could it be...

Well from the looks of it it's obviously Death Stranding *duh. EE's as new faction with Sam Porter as new leader ability: adds a stack of up to 80 boxes on each card you play, 3 charges, after all charges have been used consume all boxes to generate and detonate an Ex-Granade on opponent's side...
Top Bottom