Search results

+
  1. DustLoopV

Card Ideas

Mostly to get it into your graveyard and to make sure it stays out of your opponents
  2. DustLoopV

Card Ideas

3. DustLoopV

Card Ideas

I have so many ideas for mages but idk how to balance provision costs lol
  4. DustLoopV

DRAFT - First impressions

Reroll til you get Haunt and Dettlaff. Leader abilities need to be looked at for synergy issues Having a coin pack every single roll is obnoxious. Lack of rewards is annoying but it's fine as a fun less competitive game mode
  5. DustLoopV

Should Lockdown get reworked

Lockdown was great when I wad first starting out because I didn't have many cards and was learning the game so not having to deal with leader abilities and crazy combos was nice. I wish there was 9 or less provision card to deal with artifacts so I can use my lockdown ciri nova deck a little...
  6. DustLoopV

Bandit deck building help

I think certain bandit cards can be used in other decks but not as like a general theme. They just dont have enough points. Olgierd for adjacent damage in SK Carlo in dwarves or in general Gascon:Iron falcon I use in thrive/assimilate One eyed betsy to kill patience cards I dont see a deck...
  7. DustLoopV

The epic GWENT Saovine Holiday Event has begun!

Implying I can win a game
  8. DustLoopV

Why are we not talking Gord?

Oneiro->call of the forest->fauve->shaping nature And now you have 2 echos
  9. DustLoopV

Why are we not talking Gord?

Very cheap provision cost for sure. I try to fit Yrden in every deck anyway since all I see is vitality and hunger
  10. DustLoopV

Patchnotes 7.3

As someone who loves Ciri Nova...there is no 9 provision or less cards to deal with scenarios now unless you get super lucky with a cantarella or viper witcher or something.
  11. DustLoopV

The latest meta report on the current state of Gwent from Team Leviathan Gaming

I have been using a precision strike allgod deck and it works ok. SK is hard for real tho
  12. DustLoopV

An analysis of reward expectations

Gwent seems super friendly to F2P players. The journey system with the keys is legit. As long as you do one faction at a time and craft the cards you need you can get a decent deck pretty quick.
  13. DustLoopV

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Do you mean the ones in the shop? I think the lists are on there
  14. DustLoopV

The latest meta report on the current state of Gwent from Team Leviathan Gaming

Just curious do they usually buff or nerf to balance...or both.
  15. DustLoopV

Gwent in a nutshell, for me... :)

Arena is gonna be changing soon so get your games in now!
  16. DustLoopV

Arena is evolving

The first day it comes out is gonna be crazy!
  17. DustLoopV

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Looking for friends to play gwent with. Add @DustLoopV . Any tips on must have cards is much appreciated!
  18. DustLoopV

Gwent in a nutshell, for me... :)

Once I start playing I play a lot but sometimes I just log in and reroll a quest that I don't like. I don't have a ton of cards so my options are suboptimal and it's a but frustrating at times.
  19. DustLoopV

Yenn - Invocation needs a nerf

The provision cost is purty nice. Fits with Ciri Nova and stealing defenders is always fun.
Top Bottom