Search results

+
  1. bloodair

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Hi, I made this project using Unity, it is not open source because the IP belongs to CD Projekt, and i don't want to make troubles for anybody me included :)
  2. bloodair

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Hi, i dont know about You guys but i would love to play another witcher universe game from the perspective of other characters than Geralt. So i made a short fan project that shows how a game could look from Triss Merigold perspective menu and basic game mechanics.
  3. bloodair

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Thanks for the appreciation :)
  4. bloodair

Cyberpunk Level Design

Here is how I imagine a cyberpunk environment. Made during weekend using unity and some free assets.
  5. bloodair

Cyberpunk Level Design

Cyberpunk Level Design I am starting this topic for all those who want to show of their work regarding how the Cyberpunk 2077 world should look like. Post videos, art, descriptions, photos, etc.
  6. bloodair

Witcher 2077

I hope that Ciri will be in Cyberpunk 2077
  7. bloodair

Freakymax Fan Art CP2077

Where is the art ?
  8. bloodair

Try writing a design doc for a game with that story.
  9. bloodair

Cyberpunk Short Film Theater

A short scene of a cyberpunk city made by me in unity engine
  10. bloodair

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Hi, i just finished a one day project, a scene out of a cyberpunk city using unity and some free assets. What do You think ?
  11. bloodair

Cyberpunk / scifi art - Pierre's thread

Very nice, can you do 3d models ?
  12. bloodair

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Cool music, is it royalty free ? I made a short film it would go very nice with it. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUj7RpP4X6g
  13. bloodair

UE4 - NEOCITY Cyberpunk [STUDENT Project]

Great, i did something similar maybe i will post it on the forums
Top Bottom