Search results

+
  1. F

Foliage block loot interaction

When a body or item is inside foliage (like the ground bushes in the Badlands), you're unable to interact with them at all. You see the loot icon, but it's unreachable. Saving and loading sometimes work.
  2. F

AutoHotkey duplicates 'R Reload' button prompt.

Hello, I'd like to submit a bug report. So I've made a little AutoHotkey script for a single click holster. I've mapped my switch weapon key to U. So the hotkey script makes it so that the button is pressed twice when pressing Mouse4. SetTitleMatchMode 1 #IfWinActive Cyberpunk 2077...
  3. F

SPOILER ALERT! Spared Sampson, no car

For me it happened quite a while after the mission. Several days. I'm guessing between him being in the hospital and the car totaled it takes a while :)
  4. F

In-game features needed to improve the gameplay of Cyberpunk 2077.

The customization in general could use some work. I don't want to use a super colorful gun but since it's better I'm kind of forced to at times, adding some customization a la Red Dead Redemption 2 (where you can modify all kinds of components on the guns, finish, engravings etc.) would be amazing.
  5. F

Please add toggle walk in PC !

This has got my vote! Right now there's mods for it but it's only a hold and not a toggle.
  6. F

Here is an idea: RightClick "Mark As Junk"

Yes, please. Between the massive amounts of equipment you pick up and the delay for deconstructing this would make things a lot easier!
  7. F

Bug: Looting

Yeah, some of the triggers for certain objects are either offset or too small. Also found that you can loot things way too far off the sides of the crosshair to the point that you're not even really looking at the item you'd want to pick up. That and if there's an NPC, it seems that the talk...
  8. F

MINIMAP NEEDS A HUGE UPDATE

I've lost count of how many times I've overshot a turn. Either some kind of dynamic system, manual zoom or setting would be appropriate here.
  9. F

Garage - check cars

Yes, please. The cars would have to somewhere, they wouldn't just roam around the city waiting to be called.
  10. F

Things this game did well?

I think the audio design is very well made. Like the transition from outside a vehicle to inside, and the weapons (at least the ones I've tried) sounds heavy and powerful.
  11. F

Suggestion for improvement: toggle map / journal etc. without entering hub menu

Autohotkey scripts should work now, as of 1.05. :)
  12. F

[Suggestion] Car lights

Also pressing the light button should give off some feedback, right now it's hard to know if it really reacted to the button or not. A click sound of something.
Top Bottom