Search results

+
  1. Murderlin7

store bugged?

It seems that the gwent store isn't working fully. you can only look at some of the content. i wanted to purchase the savoine board or whatever its called but can't look at it when i click on it. my game is updated to the latest patch. anyone else experiencing problems?
  2. Murderlin7

ge'els rework

So ge'els has no synergy with the wild hunt. I like his ability, even though its easily countered, but I think that ability would be better for another card. Perhaps he could be changed to "deploy; play a copy of a wild hunt unit on the board from your deck and boost it by 2." keep his 5 power.
  3. Murderlin7

apparently there is a nekker riding some kind of animal and I want it for a leader skin.

This is obviously the best possible leader skin and I need it.
  4. Murderlin7

This expansion is looking really positive for the game

Veil is obviously going to great for people annoyed with poison. Devotion is an excellent incentive to create faction specific decks which removes tech options as a trade off. I can see the logic now of making artifact removal neutral only. This is a smart change imo because now it makes us...
  5. Murderlin7

Spotify getting rid of "appears on" section

So spotify used to have this section on desktop and its app and it was really helpful for finding esoteric remixes but now with the latest update seems to be gone. Anyone know how to fix this?
  6. Murderlin7

Imlerith avatar problem

So I got the wild hunt tree and unlocked imlerith's border but I never got it. I played beta and have the same border but it has a brown background, not the red one. Does the game think if you have the brown background one it is the same as the red background one?
  7. Murderlin7

possible poison fix.

Maybe it would be smart for poison to be less oppressive to make it not work if the unit has armor or a shield. Another idea would be to tier poison so if the unit is above 10 power it takes 3 poisons.
  8. Murderlin7

bring back leader cards!

really love the art on those cards, it would be cool to see them implemented into the game as regular cards again.
  9. Murderlin7

New game mode idea "rush"

So I was thinking that a kind of attack and defend mode would be fun for gwent. The idea is you move your army onto the other player's rows, if you have more points on the row before, and once you get past their ranged row, you score more points. So lets say you start out with both playing on...
  10. Murderlin7

reward tree leaders turning golden every second or so?

Some of my leaders flash golden every second or so in the reward tree. no idea why. i fully unlocked adda, and she doesnt do this, but my monster leaders do. anyone know why?
  11. Murderlin7

Dettlaff ability rework

So instead of direct damage he could proc bleed for 3 charges, 3 damage each or something. This would be better synergy for vampires.
  12. Murderlin7

cyberpunk gwent?

Apparently cdpr is working on a card game with the cyberpunk universe. thoughts?
  13. Murderlin7

CDPR is doing great work

I know that balancing is a bit tricky for this game, but i am really enjoying all of these cards and the seasonal play. Just wanted to make a thread showing appreciation for the game, even with its issues.
  14. Murderlin7

is there no premium version of vampire tokens from dettlaff?

When I kill a unit with dettlaff, the vampire he spawns is just a normal card, the same is true for gernichora's fruit. It seems to me it would make sense to give a premium version of those things with the unlockable skin. is this a bug or working as intended?
  15. Murderlin7

Strange unlock

One time when using the 4 provision 6 damage neutral bleed card it unlocked one of my units. I will try to see if it happens again. has anyone else experienced this?
Top Bottom