Search results

+
  1. Slizzl

Simple Braenn rework and Druids

I like the idea of Dryads being sort of opposite to how Vampires work in that they benefit from Vitality instead of Bleeding. But there's still not enough Dryad cards actually benefitting from the Vitality status compared to how many Vampires benefit from Bleeding. The Freixenet rework is a...
  2. Slizzl

Lockdown Replacement

The Prophet card gave me an idea for a Lockdown replacement. It is sort of a reverse handbuff and a homage to the old reveal archetype while still supporting Spying decks. I think there's enough hand manipulation and thinning these days to effectively counterplay a leader like this. Since it is...
  3. Slizzl

Why Fireswarm still doesn't work

With Himmelfart I feel like Congregate is close to being great, but it's still not quite there. While multiple factions getting resurrects is giving me beta PTSD Himmelfart is not a bad idea, a big issue with the archetype is tokens taking up board space, he helps with that. The thing is...
  4. Slizzl

10p Spell

I just had the pleasure of realizing Gerhart simply does not work at 10 Patience. He started to glow red, I couldn't believe it. I combined him with another PoP card (Leticia) and got punished for it losing me the game. It is my fault for not knowing this, but it seems really awkward to play...
  5. Slizzl

Cursed Knight should have Soldier tag

I think Cursed Knight should have the Soldier tag in order to synergize better with Revenants Ronvid decks.
  6. Slizzl

Timer Stupidity

Why does the game almost always shoot my own unit when I try to use a damaging charge right before the timer runs out? There is no reason it shouldn't prioritize opponents. This has completely screwed me multiple times to the point I'm scared of clicking a unit before the timer runs out.
  7. Slizzl

Can we go back to faction leaders?

What's with all the focus on neutral leaders? I like having leaders that fit the deck I'm using, I don't need dozens of mages and witchers. Leaders in the Witcher universe are usually tied to factions, they do not always work as neutrals. Iorveth, Cerys, Aldersberg, Siegfried, Yaevinn, Bloody...
  8. Slizzl

Onslaught and Royal Inspiration

Is it just me or are Onslaught and Royal Inspiration starting to feel a bit outdated? What is their purpose when leaders like Reckless Flurry and Uprising support the same decks better? I think the devs should consider replacing them with more unique leaders. After both Sacrificial Vanguard and...
  9. Slizzl

Leader Ability Play Rates and Win Rates in Season of the Elf?

Why was it deleted??
  10. Slizzl

How to beat Inspired Zeal Blue Stripes

This deck keeps getting buffed more and more and I still don't understand how to even beat it. It consistently does huge Commando swings in R2 and R3 and it always beats me. In R1 it spawns two Commandos with Roche and if I don't deal with them immediately they will snowball, but I can't deal...
  11. Slizzl

Can Courier get the Vicovaro treatment?

Just a small suggestion, but I think Courier should get the Vicovaro treatment where it's reduced to 4 provisions but also possibly 4 power. Much like Vicovaro the function is the important part, not the power. At 5 provisions I find it hard to justify making room for a fairly simple function...
  12. Slizzl

Strategic Withdrawal fix suggestion.

Since I have a passion for this leader I made this. Strategic Withdrawal being gone has left a big hole where many Nilfgaard cards do not have a fitting leader anymore. I think it should return and replace Imprisonment as that leader has such a similar function to Impostor.
  13. Slizzl

Why some decks work but others do not

So this is a very broad topic but after months of trying to make my own original deck and actually being able to compete in the higher ranks with it I'm about to give up. Maybe I'm just awful at deckbuilding and need some advice. I admit excluding cards I consider not fun might be to my...
  14. Slizzl

Why are we not talking Gord?

Can someone explain to me why nobody is talking about Gord and how many points he plays for with very little effort? He's the strongest finisher in the entire game at 3 base points and 7 measly provisions. He plays for way more points than Ozzrel which is a 9 provision 1 point card. I swear I've...
  15. Slizzl

Force of Nature tweak idea

So I made this suggestion in the MO thread and for some reason I felt compelled to make it it's own suggestion topic. What if the 9 point Woodland Spirit spawned by Force of Nature also had: Zeal. Order: Damage self by 1 and spawn a 1 point Possessed Wolf (token) Charge: 2 This would give the...
  16. Slizzl

Less Artifact Removal Good or Bad?

I was happy when I first heard Scenarios were getting reworked thinking maybe they would get less binary this time around, with a more clever interaction. But in the end it turned out CDPR wanted to go in the opposite direction I hoped for, which is less artifact removal. They argued this would...
  17. Slizzl

Pincer Maneuver in Reverse

So right now Pincer Maneuver first pulls a card from deck, boosts it then you shuffle a card from your hand back in. This leads to a very unnatural feeling where you actually DON'T want to draw your leader boost target beforehand. So what if these actions were reversed? You first shuffle back...
  18. Slizzl

Reintroducing Old Leaders as new Cards

How would people feel if some of the old leaders were reintroduced as normal cards? Then they wouldn't be able to do a 2 moves in 1 turn like was the issue with the leaders. Strategic Withdrawal was my favorite leader ability, now there's no real substitute for its effect. What if you had an...
  19. Slizzl

Saskia Harmony

What if Saskia had Harmony and played the chosen unit instead of spawned it? I think this would make for the big Harmony support it needs. Her provisions could be tweaked to 12 for this effect.
  20. Slizzl

Devotion, Neutrals and Uniqueness

As a concept I love devotion, but I got to thinking, why is it that in the same expansion devotion is introduced unique faction-specific interactions with neutrals keep being removed? Shouldn't devotion in itself be incentive enough to consider opting out of these? Why the overkill to neutral...
Top Bottom