Search results

+
  1. MaroNabih

Starting My 3rd Playthrough!

I am going for a 3rd playthrough today. I will try to take as much as time possible and I will try to explore everything in the same. I will try to get a 100% completion this time. How many hours it took you to get to 100%?
  2. MaroNabih

Did you get bored of The Witcher 3?

Currently I am considering reliving the adventure once more but this time will try to do every quest. I knew this game would be amazing while playing and I realized once I am done with the main story I will pretty much want more so I made an effort to not do most of the Witcher contracts or side...
  3. MaroNabih

Vesemir's Dialogue Keeps Getting Cutting-off During Tutorial After 1.60/1.61 patch!

Vesemir's Dialogue Keeps Getting Cutting-off During Tutorial After 1.60/1.61 patch! Recently I just tried a new game on the 1.6 patch, and when I got to the part in the tutorial where Vesemir teaches you how to cast the signs I noticed that his dialogue keeps getting cutting-off after you cast...
  4. MaroNabih

Decreased number of civilians in Novigrad after finishing the game help

Decreased number of civilians in Novigrad after finishing the game help Hello, I just finished the game yesterday and I feel sad that this is the end :( good times pass quickly. However, when I finished the main quest and went to Novigrad and other cities too I noticed that the number of...
Top Bottom