Search results

+
  1. D

Harald Gord resetting/bugging all over the place

Harold Gord is bugged. Looses his boosted charges at random.
  2. D

Spate of Unitless Decks

I've run into a spate of unitless decks in the past 24 hours. Anyone got any pointers for Scoia'Tael in dealing with them? Looks like the best counter is an Eldain deck? Renew for Dragon also comes to mind....
  3. D

Calveit vs Dana

Um......lets not forget you have to have a number of cards in your Dana deck that have to have a unique tag.
  4. D

Concept of more satisfying Filavandrel ability

Inko has a point.
  5. D

Lower Sages Provision cost

If Sages provision cost was lowered to 4 it might make Spella'Tael decks worth dabbling with again. At 4 provisions the Sage can be pulled with the "Portal".
  6. D

Farseer is a traitor

I don't like how Farseer reveals cards in your own deck to the enemy. I think it would be much more thematic to reveal the opponents cards. You could even give the current ability as an order and it would in no way be overpowered. The opponent may even regard the Farseer 'engine' as a real...
  7. D

Can't Connect

Hey Gals/Guys, I can't get a Ranked game in from New Zealand.
  8. D

Northern realms should have armour again

I prefer the Armour mechanic over the Shield one. I hope its not a replacement. Maybe they discovered that a point of armour was too hard to balance with the new and lower card power values in Homecoming. Personally I think any armour would be great with the overbearing removal meta at the moment.
  9. D

Does Gwent need more complexity?

@4RM3D Contracts are a fantastic idea and very Witcher themed.
  10. D

Lambert, Eskel and Vezemir : ONLY TWO ... but with TRIO Effect

Great start - having each Witcher produce a different affect based on their Witcher world skill set would be even better.
  11. D

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Greetings, Do you have any details on how they might be making Thronebreaker harder? I am holding off playing it until it is a bit more challenging.
  12. D

too much card draw after each round

It depends if your own deck enjoys a short round. A case in point, last night I played and won 4 games mainly due to playing into round 2. One game the player did not mulligan and was left with bricks, another they were forced to use their Leader ability sub-optimally. Another they were forced...
  13. D

too much card draw after each round

I'm finding it more and more a mistake to not play into round 2 if you won round one. Depends on your hand and match up.... Maybe playing our round 2 will become a thing....
  14. D

Kambi - what's the point?

Doesn't that mean the person playing Cambi also goes down to 6 cards?
  15. D

Kambi - what's the point?

I dunno, once people get used to Cambi they are likely to treat it with the respect of any big end game finisher. 1542234794 One could argue that it might be a healthy thing to have a counter for some of the massive finishers out there. Suspect Cambi, how would you play around it? By shifting...
  16. D

Mr KingBlackToof HomeComing Impressions

@4RM3D I see where you are coming from. On one hand people liked the themed decks of old Gwent which basically meant that every deck that used a theme had more or less the same cards in it every time you played against it. Homecoming has attempted to move away from an all in theme. Its...
  17. D

Why can immune units be destroyed?

Thank the gods that they can.
  18. D

Mr KingBlackToof HomeComing Impressions

I've been pretty positive about Homecoming mostly but I can't help but agree with KingBlackToof's "feelings" over new Gwent. I appreciate his open honesty throughout the clip..... Two in particular.... Wouldn't hurt to keep the blacklisting mechanic And I wish Archetype support was...
  19. D

Sweers

Yeah it needs to be said, Sweers is pretty good value in a reveal deck.
  20. D

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Ban for contributing to a ban the person above you thread.
Top Bottom