Search results

+
  1. SirusR2PO

What is the fun in playing Nilfgaard?

I don't understand why do you play the Nilfguard faction. I saw some other threads of someone who said they immediately quit the game and don't GG when playing against Nilfguard. For me it's also the most cheesy faction. But i'm still curious what is the fun in it?
  2. SirusR2PO

iris companions: intentions?

When using iris companions and pick a card the game the destroys the card you pick. Is this intended? It makes the card useless.
  3. SirusR2PO

Has Iron Judgement finally killed Gwent?

i totally agree with you here its very refreshing to read this. Very funny also to see that all this "nice" suggesting desks are requiring you to spend 5000+ scraps. Not likely that a new player can cough up this amount.
  4. SirusR2PO

Type error in Eithne 1st story node

There is a little type-error in the text of the 1st story node on the Eithne tree:it says "comromise" the p is fallen away.
  5. SirusR2PO

So coins are untochable?

True but isn't this with many factions? If Nilfguard is capturing your units there not a thing you can do about it. It's apparently not that kind of strategy-game you cannot respond at your opponent's action but do different thing like ignore it. Seems strange.
  6. SirusR2PO

And now Filavandrel (deckbuilding)

I tried Fila just to know the game better. But Nilfguard seems unbeatable this way. Capture your best units and lock the rest. Not much you can do about it. Any ideas?
  7. SirusR2PO

Twitch Drops arrive to GWENT!

Are there still drops in Twitch? On the streamer sites it says it does but i did not see any in many years
  8. SirusR2PO

Decided to quit

I really thinking about quitting this game. As a strategy game i thought this was a game about skill and not about who bought enough kegs to get the finest gold cards. I find this a very new player unfriendly game. Its not possible to have all those flashy gold cards when you just started out. I...
  9. SirusR2PO

New Players - Tips and Suggestions

I have a question. What should happen when you don't decide in time what card to play? I had in one game that my opponent did not play a card in time and we both lost a card. Then i did not play a card in time and then only i lost a card. Seems unfair to me.
  10. SirusR2PO

New Players - Tips and Suggestions

Where can I post a general question about the game?
  11. SirusR2PO

Decided to quit

I downloaded the game maybe a year ago but did not try it out until recently. There some great "guys"out there to help you get going and i know for sure that i would not spend any time on this game if it was not for them. i say a very big thanks for this fine people who help out beginners on gwent.
  12. SirusR2PO

Monster Deck Strategies

I don't really understand the immune-ability. I played a werewolf the other day but was hit by the skellige savage bear. Should not be possible or should it?
Top Bottom