Search results

+
  1. K

Competitive ruling: proNEO3001

Cheaters don't have nationality, ban them all regardless of their origin. If you cheat and get caught, expect to be banned, simply as that.
  2. K

Questions about pro rank

I was debating about pro rank system in some twitch chat stream and we had the following doubt: If you reach pro rank during a season can you get kicked out during that same season?
  3. K

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

I love when people spit out random percentages out of nothing.
  4. K

Hubert Rejk needs to be nerfed

It doesn't need a nerf. I don't know anything more obvious than a Hubert setup.
  5. K

C'mon, who are you guys trying to fool. Most of you complaining now about the milling policy have already gone way before this changes went live. This is no more than another excuse to keep the complains going, and you know it.
  6. K

What are your pc specs?
  7. K

Leader Spotlight: Gernichora

So beautiful the Gernichora abuse of artifacts :) Now people can double tick per turn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Nice job! So broken lol
  8. K

Leader Spotlight: Gernichora

I don't like it. It is cool and all, but with the current collection I don't see any reason why should I play it instead of Woodland, Elder or Eredin.
  9. K

Leader Spotlight: Eldain

10. K

Leader Spotlight: Eldain

I find it a bit conditional, but for sure interesting. Can't say yet if it's going to be tier 1, but for sure playable. I'm looking forward to try it out, at least is something different and original.
  11. K

Only the insane need apply....

I'd suggest you to be patient. Back in beta Gwent, where the seasons were longer, I struggled a bit to get to rank 21 (old pro ladder). 2 or 3 times I almost got there, but failed by just a little bit, and was very frustating. But finally, I managed. I hope the new changes in the ranking system...
  12. K

Leader Spotlight: Arnjolf the Patricide

Donar, Svanrige and Champion's Charge after Anrjolf are INSANE, just saying.
  13. K

So an eBook is not a book because is not printed?
  14. K

Live stream with developers 25.01.2019

The incoming updates in overall looks good, specially the artifact changes. New leader looks very nice, and also changes in ranked. But I can't stop feeling a bit dissapointed about seasonal trees being delayed again.
  15. K

"Not a card game because it's played on PC and consoles" outstanding statement :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  16. K

Yeah, and that's well-known by the 57,8% of the players.
  17. K

Leader Spotlight: Meve

The moment it was leaked that Meve was 17 prov I was expecting this ability. Maybe it will help NR to keep it's engines alive.
  18. K

Leader Spotlight: Meve

Raging Berserker in Meve spotlight video. Nice leak!
  19. K

Will new leaders get delayed? EDIT: No Eldain today :(

I wouldn't be surprised.
  20. K

Leader Spotlight: Ardal aep Dahy

Vysogota is looking for formulas :D
Top Bottom