Search results

+
  1. P

Scrolling in Menu with Controller

That is a great idea. I'd like to have that functionality. I'm confused though - you said it could be resolved through editing of input.settings?
  2. P

Floating textures in Velen's bridget are still existed? is this normal?

This is a known vanilla issue and it is ALL OVER the game. It's literally everywhere. Just go around looking for this and you will find it. Don't obsess over this. You can't change it, nor will anyone ever fix this. What I think this is: Let's say they got a ground texture that looks like...
  3. P

LD3 Update and Toussaint wip

People have real life obligations.
  4. P

Physics different at 30/60FPS (especially hair physics)

Well then download my mod! It fixes the issue completely.
  5. P

Missing foam-texture and effects in bathtub water (prologue)

I can confirm that this is not an issue with my game. It's an issue with the PC version period. Like I said, enabling the "Increased Draw Distance" mod fixes this issue.
  6. P

Decreasing wind influence for Geralt (hair)

Thanks for all the help guys, especially KoalaNalle!
  7. P

[Mod Request] Both Hands on Sword but E3 Style

Any of these what you're looking for? Look through the file section Look through the file section again
  8. P

Problem with console at General ini

I added it in the user.settings file, works fine for me.
  9. P

Game freeze on loadings screens!!

Neither is it my first language. Guess you read what I had written before I could edit it out. :censored: When you say it freezes for "a minute" - how long are we speaking? Is your framerate good enough? Do you have the game installed on an HDD or an SSD? If it's an HDD, is it almost full? Did...
  10. P

Thanks Monarch, appreciate it. I'll look further into it. Maybe there is such a thing as wind sensitivity for trees and cloth/dangling stuff in the environment. I ask because of my HairPhysics Mod, which decreases the mass of the non-HW hair so it bounces more. However the wind influence...
  11. P

Game freeze on loadings screens!!

Obvious question - do you have any mods installed?
  12. P

So... is anything of what I posted even remotely possible? Wind influence can probably not be individually tweaked. Can it?
  13. P

New gamer suggestions/advice?

Don't play this game thinking about XP, gear and your build too much. Yes TW3 is an RPG, but I would highly recommend focusing more on the story and world, and less on XP, gear and builds. Of course switch out gear, level up, craft new things etc., but never worry if you're high level enough or...
  14. P

WolvenKit

Sweet, congratulations for releasing the mod!
  15. P

LD3 Update and Toussaint wip

Looks like THIS to me.
  16. P

Heatherton Burned (Mod Request)

Huh... now that you mention it...
  17. P

Weird sun glitch in Toussaint

So it is caused by switching/blending envs? I had a hunch that might also be a possible cause. Well, now we know cause. Guess there really isn't much that can be done. Maybe through a lot of busywork and micromanaging in the .env files it could be possible to reduce or eliminate the problem...
  18. P

HELP - Witcher 3 will not start - Black screen and then crash

1) Uninstall all mods. Not just deactivating them in a manager, but fully removing them from your system. 2) Uninstall game, including the Documents folder. However make a backup of your gamesaves. 3) Look for the The Witcher 3 directory - if it's still there. See if anything's inside. Sometimes...
  19. P

Weird sun glitch in Toussaint

Maybe it's the weather? Maybe there's a cloud or something, but it's invisible/bugged? Well, speculating like this won't help. Maybe someone who's tech savvy can chime in.
  20. P

MOD REQUEST - new pine trees model

The HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan does have better tree textures for evergreen trees. Check it out!
Top Bottom