Search results

+
  1. P

Decreasing wind influence for Geralt (hair)

Is it possible to selectively reduce wind influence for certain characters or objects? I need less wind influence for Geralt's hair, but I want to keep the wind for the rest of the world. There are mods out there that decrease wind, but it's of course for the whole world, meaning trees...
  2. P

Physics different at 30/60FPS (especially hair physics)

As discussed in two threads before, the hair physics (for both non-HW and for HW) are different depending on the framerate of the game. However, those two threads pretty much went nowhere, so I'm bringing this up again because it bothers me. Who knows, maybe I'm not the only one. For non-HW, it...
  3. P

Do you like to use Hairworks on Geralt?

Do you like to use Hairworks on Geralt? I'm curious as to how many people actually like and use Hairworks on Geralt. It's a performance hog, so is the tradeoff worth it for most of you guys? Do you use Hairworks for Geralt, yes or no? Or do you use mods that disable Hairworks for his hair, but...
  4. P

How to make blood decals stay longer?

How to make blood decals stay longer? I'd like to make the blood decals stay longer. I have tried modifying a few things in the user.settings file, but to no avail. The regular blood decals disappear really fast. There's gotta be something I can change that makes them stay longer. After all...
  5. P

Adding "bloom" back into Extended View Distance Mod

Adding "bloom" back into Extended View Distance Mod I recently noticed that the Extended View Distance mod disables/removes bloom during nighttime. It can be seen when casting Igni, there's no bloom on the Igni particles. I'm not sure if that's actually called bloom, but it is what I...
  6. P

[Idea] Disable Hairworks for Godlings and Geralt's hair

[Idea] Disable Hairworks for Godlings and Geralt's hair There are two mods that disable nVidia Hairworks for Geralt - either all of it, or only his hair, while leaving the hairworks beard. That obviously leaves the hairworks for all the creatures and animals. Unfortunately, Johnny/the Godlings...
  7. P

Modifying "Better FX" Mod

Modifying "Better FX" Mod Hi, I'm currently looking at the "Better FX" Mod in W3Edit. I deleted/changed a few things I disliked or liked better, and now I'm down to the signs. Especially Igni. So, the author writes in the description that "Igni Cone is now closer to E3". When asked...
  8. P

Missing foam-texture and effects in bathtub water (prologue)

Missing foam-texture and effects in bathtub water (prologue) I recently already posted a topic and thought I had this solved. I deinstalled every single mod and deleted everything related to The Witcher 3. I then proceeded to download the game and do a fresh install. All settings are on ultra...
  9. P

Missing texture in bathtub water

Missing texture in bathtub water Hi, Right at the beginning of the game, when Geralt is taking a bath, the camera cuts to between his legs and the water's surface is getting disturbed and "foamy" because he's moving around. That "distortion/foam" texture doesn't show up for me anymore unless I...
Top Bottom