Search results

+
  1. G

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

I look what I get at last. Can I play the Gwent I want right now? No. Was the game changed completely and taken from me? Yes. And I don't care what are they trying to 'improve' in the new game because I don't play. 'For me', the only improvisation can be downgrading Gwent and make some mini...
  2. G

I just asked in another thread about rolling back the game or making old version available next to HC. But the answer was negative... I had hope in the past that CDPR will listen to people who made the game to that point because if I wouldn't play, and thousands of people wouldn't play this game...
  3. G

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

I'd like my question to be answered by Burza, who I asked. So I'm asking again; Thank you.
  4. G

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hello, I'm feeling ignored by CDPR since I don't like HC and anything about it. Is there any step for bringing the old game back somehow (like second Gwent game to play or maybe even Gwent beta style or smth...) or is it endless and hopeless waiting for me?
  5. G

So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

Instead of criticizing what people like or dislike we should be united what we like and what we dislike about HC. I'm really thinking about bringing the old game back as a second option, something like DLC. They can put even price no problem for me. Why? Because there are also people who like HC...
  6. G

[Gwent Beta Server] What CDPR should have done

I can even pay for old Gwent. And I don't care about community splitting what so ever. I want my joy back. I don't understand people who are saying not a good idea for this. So for this people, taking a game that was loved by a considerable amount of people without asking an opinion and forever...
  7. G

Maybe with the new patch next month, they can just bring an option to play the previous version and change the name of HC to Thronebreaker: Online... I want Gwent I played before...
  8. G

Do you want leader voice lines or avatar ones?

9. G

HC is not the game we tested

Yeah, I was thinking so similar like you OP. New Gwent is like a separate online version of Thronebreaker. I like Thronebreaker style too but just in Thronebreaker. I don't need that in my traditional Gwent, it was unique.
  10. G

Lifecoach (Open Beta's champion) shares his thoughts about Homecoming

I read 80% of comments on this topic and my first thing to say is, why should I make a long explanation and write my arguments here like CDPR is reading all off messages carefully? Secondly, ofc I have reasons but why should I try to convince anyone why the thing I don't like is something to not...
  11. G

What the hell is this new ploughing version of Gwent?

Please bring the old game back because I don't like this game and I don't have to like it. It is not the game I was playing and enjoying a day ago. I don't care anything about your fancy looking 3-D animations or leaders at all. If you won't bring the old game back, at least give us a chance to...
Top Bottom