Search results

+
  1. rrc

Can Jan Calveit even be fixed?

So, the number of NG players faced is back to normal, that is more than 50% of the games easily at any page of 20 matches in the history. Yesterday I faced back to back NGs, but all with different leaders. I faced Assimilate, Enslave, Imposter and even the Hospitality, but all running Jan...
  2. rrc

Balance Council - Share your picks for Oct-Nov Season

Share your picks as part of the Balance Council. You can give an explanation or thought process behind your picks. But, please lets not argue with why someone has picked a card to be nerfed/buffed. It is every individual player's choice. If the Sun suddenly rises in South West and someone's...
  3. rrc

Regis Bloodlust - Hotfix candidate!

Anyhow sooner or later someone is going to create a thread about this stupid junk card which needs would need an immediate hotfix, but wont happen. Downloaded the game a while ago, opened the deckbuild, somehow mustered enough motivation to build a new ST deck and played my first game. It was...
  4. rrc

The Holy Grill/Grind

Well, I have completed the Summer Cycle and I agree with most of the things mentioned in the other post regarding Summer Cycle. I think only "rich people" can complete the cycle early and even relatively old players wont be able to complete it. But the grind being horrible and numbing was not...
  5. rrc

Enslave 6 Assimilate - My Verdict after more than 100 games

Disclaimer: I hated Enslave 6 assimilate with passion as I thought it was the strongest deck which is unbeatable last season. I used to face it close to 50% of the times and I think I would win 20 or 30% of the times if I had luck. I was disappointed that Enslave 6 assimilate was not nerfed this...
  6. rrc

Am I the only one playing ST?

This is sad and kind of expected when ST gets snubbed and kept as mediocre-at-best faction by the devs, but what happened to the ST players? This is not new to us. Why now?
  7. rrc

ShupeRedayah Saskia AND Renfri

I had build a deck with polar opposite cards with so much polarization that includes Saskia, ShupeRedayah, AND RENFRI. I know Renfri decks are usually loathed by the community and even I hate that card. But in this deck, it is just an attempt. The deck is not nearly as strong as I thought/wanted...
  8. rrc

Brewing Miracles - Not able to claim the reward

I just got the Brewing Miracles contract which requires us to win 30 games (but playing a game is enough though) with Potion, Skull, or Star Coin from Yen's journey. It gives Master Of Chaos cardback. But the issue is, if I click Claim (either on the notification on top right or through...
  9. rrc

What decks are ST players trying in 10.10?

After taking a couple of seasons of break, I played Gwent after 10.10 was released. It was fun in first few games, but with the Frost cheese, the NR board wipe, NG boost and Yrden and SK - have a 25+ points immune units, seems like Symbiosis (or at least the Devotion Symbiosis) is unplayable. I...
  10. rrc

Forgotten Treasure - Expansion Cards Thread

Highland Warlord: Magic Compass: Giant Slayer: Prism Pendant: Shady Vendor: Conjurer's Candle:
  11. rrc

What do you think would be the focus of FT patch coming in April?

So, we are getting 12 faction cards - should be 2 for each faction - and 9 Neutral cards :eek:. So, what do think will the faction cards support? And why so many neutrals? If the focus is on neutrals, would Devotion get a buff? If I have to guess: ST: Dwarves - lets be honest here. 'CDPR hates...
  12. rrc

Glimpse Of Luna - The Chess of Card Games

Recently I stumbled upon a card game called "Glimpse Of Luna". I got to know about that game through TheaBeasty. She is actually a card in that game and she herself had written the story behind that card which makes it her first official publication :eek:. You can look at the card here. I was...
  13. rrc

How is Saskia Commander a good card?

I have seen Saskia Commander mentioned in a few posts on some threads saying she plays for huge points and she is super strong. But I don't see it. She is super awkward, contrived and doesn't fit really well in any decks as a coherent support. At best, she can be considered as just a point slam...
  14. rrc

Divination Challenge - Challenge

If you didn't know there is a Divination Challenge, follow this link to predict how the Masters will go. Correct predictions at any level will get rewarded (and this time the rewards are better too). Now, last time I showed my predictions in the official thread. Now, there is no official thread...
  15. rrc

Ensuring integrity of Gwent e-sports

When ProNeo thing happened, I thought it was a one off case. Now Wangid had happened. Both the cases, it was not CDPR who found it and fixed it. People who were directly going to get affected themselves took it in their own hands, found the proof from the culprits themselves and submitted to...
  16. rrc

Imperial Formation BUG

I was trying Imperial Formation for the NG starter trees and found a horrible bug which cost me the game. I used Illusionist to pull the Witch Apprentice and to get Sabbath, I used all leader charges and to keep the pig alive, I boost all the charges on the pig. But when all my charges were...
  17. rrc

Regis outro animation is wrong!

I don't know if someone had already noticed it and mentioned here, but I strongly feel that Regi's outro animation is switched/wrong. That is when he wins, he gets furious and when he loses, he claps and leaves graciously. So, when I used him and was playing ST and I was losing a lot, I thought...
  18. rrc

Bounty Suggestions

With the whole PoP expansion adding support to Bounty, Bounty is in a much better state, but still is pretty weak. Even in this greediest meta, a full control bounty doesn't have a chance to win. My few suggestions to make Bounty a bit more better and playable. Graden shouldn't need to target...
  19. rrc

Scoundrel Easter Egg

I don't know if this was discussed already or someone had already created a post about this, but I just found that the Scoundrel and Hysteria is linked together! When I first saw Scoundrel when it was dropped in last drop, first I thought how can he be a Legendary Witch Hunter and is just...
  20. rrc

Filavandrel - The worst ST Legendary from PoP Expansion?

Initially I thought Fiavandrel was an OKish card. And I thought that, even though, it is super costly, it can play for a good value. But the more I think about it, I feel like Filavandrel is the worst Legendary in PoP expansion (among Francesca, Simlas, and Filavandrel). When I think about what...
Top Bottom