Search results

+
  1. T

Why are there STILL Create and RNG cards in Homecoming?

WoW, Diablo, HS. No one dethrones these games by imitating them. I gave the example of PoE, it surpassed D3 by doing its own thing. While D3 didnt care about its playerbase. These is the most similar example to gwent/hs i cant think of. Dota was a thing before LoL. A big thing (for a mod)...
  2. T

If the the price really is high. And i think it will be. The game wont suceed IMO. Theres MTG for that. And even the online MTG you can at least grind for something... If its 50 dollars + a tier 1 deck, i dont see it beign a success. Even with big tournaments. Casuals would run away. Thats...
  3. T

Open PTR feedback

More feedback. Positive: -> Artifacts are very fun. -> Order mechanic is also really fun and feels good. Negative: -> Games are way to slow with the animations, if possible speed them up, or give the option too. -> I would like to be able to click hold the card, it feels more "real". ->...
  4. T

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello Burza, thanks for the live ptr. -> Will archtypes get more cards for it? -> Will Frost Wild Hunt return? (It was my favorite deck) -> Armor is gone. Will it make a comeback? It helped giving HP to cards without counting towards the total score it was neat. -> What about a spy archtypes...
  5. T

Casuals flock to games that are already populated. Or with gigantic marketing upon release. HS, and Artifact (if the price of artifact is not insane). Here you could market towards an hardcore audience. Let that community grow because no one else offers that experience. And if thing go well...
  6. T

HC: First Impression (Poll)

HS has alot, mtg has some, and yes Artifact will have tons. Gwent was unique in this department. All i hope is they take the feedback, see the data and make the final "patch" and make something really good. And you need to play W3. Not for just Gwent. Its a 10/10 game. Its over 100 Hours...
  7. T

Agreed. Yes, but the new players part it depends how you market your game, and who your target audience is. If GWENT targets people who want a deep game, with tactics, where you can pinpoint where you failed as a player and not due to RNG, theres a market for that. Remember Lifecoach videos...
  8. T

Thats the problem. People will leave and the game could die. This game has potential. And that would be a shame. I guess the other vote for row removal was also a fake majority with 90% opposed to row removal. Its just couple hundred people, no biggie. What could go wrong? Most people like the...
  9. T

They remove a row, blacklisting, most tutors, reduced the number of bronze copies, and limited the cards hold in hand. Also removed some archtypes. They could at least remove CREATE.
  10. T

[Final-Discussion] About 2 rows

There is no reason for not having another row. Plus i find the range ability very binary due to just two rows. With 3 you could have decent effects, like heal all units (range one, ability doest work on the row its in). You would play mid. Then your oponent could displace that card to heal...
  11. T

First impression is bad. The two words that can describe the game for me is boring/bland. It killed my hype trying the game. Sure the visuals are awesome, but that wont keep me playing. If they could revert it back to pre mid winter, gold imunity patch or the one before that, and keep the...
  12. T

Open PTR feedback

Ok I played a couple games. And heres my feedback. Good: -> Card art is awesome -> Visuals are 10/10 i love the new boards. -> Leaders are Ok. I would prefer the card art, because its so good, and with 3d leaders it goes to waste. (Or make the card avaible trough gameplay). ->...
  13. T

Open PTR feedback

Hello, thanks for let us trying the ptr :) Cant play the game though. Stays forever searching for a player. Then when i try to leave matchmaking it also takes forever and i have to alt-f4. Card art and deck building works fine. Normal Gwent works fine. Re-installing now. Staring as admin and...
  14. T

Open PTR is live!

Cant play the game. Search for a worthy opponent takes forever, and i can only leave that screen by doing alt-f4.
  15. T

Having both Three Row and Two Row Game Mode

Adding 2 and 3 rows mode would add to the replay factor. It would be fun.
  16. T

[Poll] How you see the new Homecoming reveals?

Mostly negative. Sure i like the UI. But i really need to know what the gameplay will be like. For all i care we could keep the old UI if the gameplay is good. Also it was delayed alot. Plus most habilities are RNG damage and a very simple range mechanic. If they show something realated to...
  17. T

2 rows instead of 3. Homecoming. [POLL]

Reach would work better with 3 rows though. Maybe they'l change it to be a square area or somethin more interesting. Well see.
  18. T

2 rows instead of 3. Homecoming. [POLL]

Still you can get an ideia what it will be. You have card descriptions already. They seem pretty generic, but it could be an earlier phase. Im cautiously optimistic...
  19. T

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

No problem, its my fault for not checking it out first. Hoping it gets answered =P
  20. T

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

First of all, this is not my edit. I took it from here: Can we please have a light spec/alternate board? I like the original design, but for potato computers or tournaments this seems soooo goood. Can we have both? Is it possible? It would be the best of two worlds imo. Also when can...
Top Bottom