Search results

+
  1. G

Extending the basic contracts

We could use an extension to the Spend N ore/scraps/reward points since most of use have maxed it and are still spending. Also, barricade/expose contract when?
  2. G

MUST HAVE faster animations for 8 seconds turn!

I feel like the intention is for you to use simple decks not requiring much time for choosing cards or using leader constantly.
  3. G

Insane Grind for Journey Cosmetics with 175 Levels?

Youre not expected to reach 175 lvl, the reward for that is a NANI avatar so if you see someone with it, beware, but for us, common mortals the lvl 100/125 lvl rewards must suffice.
  4. G

Jacques Leader Skin!

Old virgin HemmelFart vs Chad Slick Red Dj Extra
  5. G

Card Art easter-eggs and interesting details

I dont know about the freakshow one, can you post it so i could see it for.... science.
  6. G

Your lowest moments in Gwent

Well, you gotta hand it to him, he was using gigni after all.
  7. G

Limit Gold Cards to One Copy

Next thing just remove all abilities and leave only cards with numbers
  8. G

Bonded bug

No, you trigger the bonded effect, you get the point.
  9. G

Kinda hating Journey so far

That is another pproblem, they are selling what could once be earned only by playing and playing good. Now after every season you can just buy all the stuff you once had to earn. Also you doing well, does not mean that you will get all the avatars, cardback etc. Its just more and more of a "free...
  10. G

Bugs in new Journey Patch

Weekly quests still not working.
  11. G

Journey Weekly Quests

So how do these work, can I complete any of them any week, or just the set week, can i claim them later by purchasing premium. Do I have to somehow start the quests?
  12. G

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

They were too generous and got greedy. CDPR wants people to spend money on vanity cosmetics more, its why they dont release Meteorite items to the shop anymore, wyh you can buy seasonal items for real money, why you dont get even the basic Geralt anywhere in the Pass. They are starting to morph...
  13. G

Will we ever be able to unlock all of the Rewards?

But isnt it good that not everyone has all the costumes and skins and premiums. You pick your path, you dont travel all of them.
  14. G

Contracts with New Skills and Abilities

Still no Trigger Exposed / barricade / give armor contracts. 1578065923 Nilfengard, Scoia'Latel
  15. G

Why doesn't reset remove lock?

Which card, cause artifact compression resets AND locks it.
  16. G

Why the person above you should be banned

ban the partypooper
  17. G

The Witcher: Zeugul Contract | Animated Film

Thank you [...], very cool. Edited. -Drac
  18. G

So, the nilfgaard lady…

https://the-witcher-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Glynnis_aep_Loernach
  19. G

Unlimited Geralt Yrden needs rework

HANDS OFF OUR FOCKEN YRDEN. :mad:
  20. G

Contracts with New Skills and Abilities

There are contracts for triggering intimidate or bonded, etc. But not for barricade, nor for removing armor, etc. Plz add cdpr.
Top Bottom