Search results

+
  1. G

Extending the basic contracts

We could use an extension to the Spend N ore/scraps/reward points since most of use have maxed it and are still spending. Also, barricade/expose contract when?
  2. G

Journey Weekly Quests

So how do these work, can I complete any of them any week, or just the set week, can i claim them later by purchasing premium. Do I have to somehow start the quests?
  3. G

Trio Artwork

Anybody knows where one could get himself a nice dwarven trio loading screen artwork for his background. Or the nilfgaardian one.
  4. G

There is no DJ Extra Mastery contract.

Just sayin.
  5. G

When will I be able to preorder this on steam ?

I NEED it asap, just knowing that - oh yea, when this launches, I will play it, maybe get a little bit extra
  6. G

A question about borders

A question about borders Ive seen the borders from season of magic on trinkets screen before, and they looked different. So were those from the last year, and people who had them, now have to fight for these, or did tehy keep them, or was there not a season of magic before ? I am confused...
  7. G

Two rows instead of three.

Two rows instead of three. What do you prefer, or think is a better idea, because I saw some, supposedly confirmed info, that they will remove one row on homecoming.
  8. G

Reached rank 18, just wanted to share.

Reached rank 18, just wanted to share. I was finally able to reach rank 18 with my armor deck, because they nerfed alchemy a little bit and also brouver nova. My final battle was against Skellige GS, a tough one but I didnt let those gs buff, and I won. feels good, thx CDPR for the slight nerf...
  9. G

CDPR Gwent Open battle was staged

CDPR Gwent Open battle was staged There is no way someone can play that bad, especially if he makes those cards.
  10. G

Where are my Twitch kegs ?

Where are my Twitch kegs ? I watched the whole quarterfinals, from start till end and got nothing, not even powder. I have to say I have been watching on mobile, but I did so the last time too and I got a reward pretty often.
  11. G

Infinite loading screens

Infinite loading screens Can you guys finally fix the infinite loading before a match? Its annoying af.
  12. G

A Gold Card that makes you go second.

A Gold Card that makes you go second. Its a trade - going second, for not being able to use one gold card.
  13. G

What are the empty boxes in the upper left corner of match searching screen ?

What are the empty boxes in the upper left corner of match searching screen ? sry, I just noticed its info about my deck
  14. G

Hey, I made a Witcher quiz.

Hey, I made a Witcher quiz. Its on steam, here is the link, write the answers there or here, maybe join the group if you like it. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1379709487
  15. G

How do you know that Detlaff is an intelligent monster ?

How do you know that Detlaff is an intelligent monster ? Who guesses it right will get a REDpoint from me. :smile:
  16. G

A Moment.. [Appreciation of CDPR's Keg Distribution]

A Moment.. [Appreciation of CDPR's Keg Distribution] Can we just take a moment and appreciate the great way CDPR treats microtransactions and kegs. In other f2p card games you suck unless you have a good deck, and cards are so hard to get, that you are basically forced to buy them. In Gwent...
Top Bottom