Search results

+
  1. F

Co nowego w Night City? [Aktualizacja 1.2 oczami twórców]

So nothing of interest. The cops still popping just a little farther away sigh
  2. F

Tell me I'm lying though [pre-order games?]

I never pre ordered a game in my life until this one. Learned my lesson.
  3. F

Why should we lose an Hour of playing Cyberpunk 2077 in the USA!!??

Move to Arizona, they don't follow that bullshit
  4. F

How would you design a Night City MMORPG?

You're the QA for it now, tell me how its going
  5. F

The single worst decision in gaming history

yes and no. When you read the investor call they were expecting 20million. so that's about 400mil loss they were expecting. 1614711415 worst decision for me was when I realized I'm a free QA for the 2077 mmo.
  6. F

bes isis quest cyberpyscho discount doc

The Bes Isis quest didn't pop up for me until I had Nocturne op55n1 available (which is really dumb) but you have to Kerrys side gigs to unlock it, Bes is one of the bandmates.
  7. F

Why do they do it?

IMO they were running out of money, in their eyes PC was good enough to withstand the backlash from consoles (probably banking on their Witcher love). They probably didn't want any more investor money which would mean less proceeds for them. But whatever their idea was it backfired tremendously.
  8. F

Is V's story too depressing? [MAJOR SPOILERS]

I did all side gigs and side jobs. I actually thought the Side Jobs did a better story telling and had more depth than the main story. I didn't read many shards, idk why but I just hated them so much I would never pick them up. But I'm opposite of you, I put 90hrs in and will never touch the...
  9. F

Is V's story too depressing? [MAJOR SPOILERS]

IMO V's story overall is fine, the issues of the story itself is the story is to urgent and needed more depth. A lot of it makes no sense cause they cut out a lot of the depth of the story to make it short and it rushes into things/or makes you rush into situation to quickly due to the...
  10. F

What would Fix the game for you?

Had nothing to do with SP, I put over 1000 hrs into Witcher3. A mod edited my post, but to me I found the constant/only FPP in a game that's really slow paced very boring. The game needs some type of TPP to break it up, would've preferred at least cutscenes.
  11. F

What would Fix the game for you?

After playing all the main/side/gigs jobs. Honestly nothing, the whole game needs a complete remake for me to play it again. I was going to buy the DLC but after finishing the game, not anymore. The more I played the game more boring it became. [...]
  12. F

The Chip Crisis: Why you cannot buy a PS5

I've been in the process of buying a new house since july 20, buying a Ps5 or Series X is the last thing on my mind. And at this point, I may take the money I get from selling my current house and buy a PC, then get a PS5 next year or something ( i see no point in the Series X).
  13. F

the driving in cyberpunk

I hate driving in this game, a lot of the cars just have too much power for the city itself with the NPC cars driving so slow or the surprise pop up cars. Some of the high powered cars need some type of traction control or CDPR needs to make them awd, you can see the high powered cars just spins...
  14. F

Epic and legendary weapons: what are we supposed to do with them?

oh, thats dumb really dumb. i thought they would serve another purpose.
  15. F

But you have to buy them from the record store its not like you find them, its cheaper to buy actual legendary components.
  16. F

Now playing [music]

17. F

What about the Legendary non weapons like the Samurai Records, what are they for?
  18. F

3RD PERSON MOD for walking

I would happily pay them $60 for TPP update.
  19. F

Fixer in Heywood, anyone found him?

Padre? He disappeared after the last patch for me, but it shows the green circle that he's there
  20. F

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

gotta add another to the list with Anthem dying today lol
Top Bottom