Search results

+
  1. K

Card hanging air and forcing end the turn

Hi guys , Sometimes , when i played the card , card hang in the air and didnt click any card or use leader charge , i had to click end turn. end lost 2 games from this. Did you know ?
  2. K

Gog Update and Got Sync Problem..

Hi all, i have 2 acccount and when open gog i got "Cloud Sync Failed" error.. i can run 1 account but when change account other one , can't open gwent.. That is not opening account is main account.. ( user name : kaan-akyuz )
  3. K

Player Country Flag.. Why Not ?

Hi guys i'm Turkish Player , and i would like to know opponent country for new friends :) So why ? why not ? [ Flag ] [ Player_Name ]
  4. K

Ardal aep Dahy with Damien Possible Bugged?

As you can see attached photo , i have builded last (2) turn damien + Letho with Potion , didn't work .. Why ??
  5. K

Bluedream & Pitfall Trap Bug

Hi everyone , maybe you know , bluedream plays doesn't active pitfall trap.. And i lost game for that. please fix it as soon as possible.
  6. K

Shupe Bug

Hİ guys , i have 2 "Wolf Pack" card in my deck with shupe. and Shupe does working properly. İs this a bug ?
  7. K

Triss: Telekinesis BUG

Hi guys , i'm playing with triss and golden froth.. Triss cannot work in r3 (especially) . i tried many times but does'nt work ? Possibles ; 1 - Only i have special card in my deck ,opponent doesn't ? 2 - Our special cards already played ? ( but i tried this scenario ) ****************** One...
  8. K

Axeman + Peter value Bug

Hi guy , as you can see attached photo , i played peter with hym and hit cyntha .. it gave +1 value derran but didn't get value axeman.. i know this is not important but i just want to share
  9. K

Tormented mage ointment bug

Hi guys, i steal opponent tormented mage with my vico and i want to use it ointment ( item ) but can't interacted with it. Did you known ? * had left 2 ointment in my deck.
  10. K

Dandelion Poet Bug ?

hi , i hadn't any card in my deck and i played dandelion ( he didn't draw a card ) but he was forced to play a card and gave card advantages to my opponent.. i think this is not normal interaction of card. ** He shouldn't force to play a card if doesn't have a any card in the deck..
Top Bottom