Search results

+
  1. WMORGAN12

Platform Discussion Thread

PC Here. For Sure.
  2. WMORGAN12

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

I'm Hoping for Something....Got Fingers Crossed...
  3. WMORGAN12

The driving

I personally would settle for public transportation, in game. Taxi, bus, subway. And only driving , if it was necessary , OR, Quest related as in riding from point A too B with an NPC or companion driving. I'd rather have more attention too plots, quests , and campaign.
  4. WMORGAN12

Gameplay Thread - NO FPP/TPP talk for a change.

Yes, but in the old trailer.. there was a call for the police too be there.....
  5. WMORGAN12

Gameplay Thread - NO FPP/TPP talk for a change.

Never thought of that. But I would imagine there would be. It would make sense if there was a police reaction too those kinds of events or happenings.
  6. WMORGAN12

Media, News & Previews Thread

Well one thing is a positive note for me.... There have been Great Responses from those who have gotten too Play and experience the DEMO..... So, for me … I still haven't lost my HYPE for Cyberpunk.... and Looking forward too seeing more Gameplay.....
  7. WMORGAN12

Visuals to Come + Future Trailer Ideas

7.3 Million Views , Currently.
  8. WMORGAN12

I also like the scene where the two females are beating up someone, the wall too the left and below the sign, can see ….WHERES JOHNNY.....
  9. WMORGAN12

VR Editions: Yay or Nay

My Opinion, here. I think this is one of the main reasons, on the FPP choice. They did say , this game will be ready for the future and future hardware...… Maybe VR?
  10. WMORGAN12

I also agree..... maybe help with some of this , controversy over the FPP.
  11. WMORGAN12

I really hope there is a setting , too not see the damage numbers and health bars ……..... and maybe more skills , abilities later on , with DLC or updates....
  12. WMORGAN12

No mention of Multiplayer (and that's a good thing)

I can see them maybe bringing in some kind of MP or CO-OP later on..... But even if they don't....They have done great with SP and Story. Look at W3.
  13. WMORGAN12

14. WMORGAN12

FP VS TP - perspective matters

I'm still going too buy the game , no matter the perspective. Been waiting too long. And I still know its going too be a Great Game. Its CDPR...…...
  15. WMORGAN12

hmmmm. thought it was going too be fps / tps. But have a question. Or am I seeing things. I cliked on link, then cliked on see deal and took me to another window, amazon . showed price for xbox one and pre-order. And something about Dec. 28, 2018. Am I seeing things?
  16. WMORGAN12

Building Your Character Thread

Start as a Male. Then , Female on second playthrough.
  17. WMORGAN12

Player HQ/Base

I would imagine there will be something .
  18. WMORGAN12

More Stuff Coming Tuesday, June 12th!

Bring it. Ready for More.
  19. WMORGAN12

Game Options Thread - FOV, Load Times, Cutscenes etc.

I think it will be another Game of the Year. And maybe it will surpass W3 . I mean the hype, it is so HIGH right now. And, I think CDPR went with this Kind of trailer, too possibly reach those who haven't played The Witcher series . And too catch a new audience . I'm sure there will be more...
Top Bottom